Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

50% off Urbanista Stockholm True Wireless Earbuds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

billbond4 wrote: »

Thanks OP. Did you manage to get that to work? No good for me, says it's an invalid code.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Yes invalid code for me also

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Worked for me - I've no interest in them but I went here and it accepted it no problem

https://www.urbanista.com/eu/stockholm

I added two to the basket, then added the code and it worked. Removed the second set from the basket.

Anyway, works now when just adding one set to the basket.

Thanks again OP! Worth a go for the price alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

The quoted code is wrong

Should be STHLM50

Thanks OP though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

The quoted code is wrong

Should be STHLM50

Thanks OP though

This worked for me.

Thank you

• Subscribers Posts: 40,989 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Thank you!

This will be a handy present for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Picked up a pair too. Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

which ones are ye buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

Bought the olive green pair, 34.50 is a bargain when using the discount code, have yet to come across a pair of earbuds that stay in during exercise so here's hoping these do the trick.

Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

There appears to be some very mixed customer reviews on Google, does anyone own a pair already? Struggling to find non apple wireless earphones that have a decent mic for calls..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

MJ434 wrote: »
    There appears to be some very mixed customer reviews on Google, does anyone own a pair already? Struggling to find non apple wireless earphones that have a decent mic for calls..

Also interested to hear reviews before i pull the trigger. I have apple ones myself but would get himself a pair of these if they are good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGHGTxVQhjA

Judging from the comments on this video they dont seem to be getting any positive feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

• Registered Users Posts: 16 alexander11

Bought them at Christmas for about 45 pounds .. They're okay at best, there are way better options out there . The left earpiece kept getting disconnected for me randomly while running. If you're looking for similar price, have a look at pamu slide/ pamu mini ...they're miles ahead with regards of battery, build quality etc

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Bought a pair a few weeks ago. I'd agree with most of the reviews, they're pretty mediocre.

I believe these are very good, but obs a lot dearer but still way cheaper than apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

netopia wrote: »
    Bought a pair a few weeks ago. I'd agree with most of the reviews, they're pretty mediocre.

I believe these are very good, but obs a lot dearer but still way cheaper than apple.

Three are selling those for €99

settopbox wrote: »
    Bought the olive green pair, 34.50 is a bargain when using the discount code, have yet to come across a pair of earbuds that stay in during exercise so here's hoping these do the trick.

Thanks OP.

they are not a bargain if they are sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

glasso wrote: »

I have these. Absolute lifesaver since lockdown, means I can have 1 ear popped in while the small person in my life watches tv or whatever. The sound quality is very good, the connectivity range is class and they connect very quickly. The left ear does occasionally take a bit longer to connect, although I use these a lot with one ear only. It's a bit annoying have to swap them between phone and tablet when needed, but they do work.

Only complaint would be that the fit is a bit hit and miss with the included sizes, it's like my left ear in particular is in between sizes of the included connections. But definitely worth the buy. I've taken loads of calls on them too, and only complaints is when I'm outside if windy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Patsy167 wrote: »

same price as amazon and both only ship to uk so have to use parcel motel etc either way

tbh you are safer on after-sales service through amazon that even the manufacturer directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Had to send these back to the shop, the charging box began to melt when I was charging them. Awful earphones even before that happened. Would not recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Bought them at Christmas for about 45 pounds .. They're okay at best, there are way better options out there . The left earpiece kept getting disconnected for me randomly while running. If you're looking for similar price, have a look at pamu slide/ pamu mini ...they're miles ahead with regards of battery, build quality etc

Mine arrived today... this is happening to my left one too and I am not even running!... disappointed to say the least. It's random but it's happening. I am going to look at the soundcore now for second pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Soundcore are v decent for the price, though taking calls on them in any kind of wind renders the call painful for the person at the other end

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

Got the Urbanista and I find them fantastic. Zero issues and great sound quality. Maybe I got lucky! I’ve paid a lot more than 35 quid for other earphones which haven’t been nearly as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

Got mine today but there for a gift, fingers crossed all good. Thanks op.

Got mine today. Not sure about whether to open or send straight back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Mine arrived today, too.

First thing I did was fully charge them.

Battery went from 100% to 70% after about 15 minutes of playback, indicating 50 mins of playback is all I can expect from a full charge. (If 30% is 15 minutes, 10% is 5 minutes, 100% is 50 minutes)
    However, this may just be a teething problem.

The sound isn't great, it's a bit tinny, the treble is a bit much, even after changing audio settings on my phone. But I might play around with my audio settings a bit more and see what I can do.

For €35 or whatever, they seem fine enough.

Fingers crossed the microphone works well during phone calls.

The touch controls seem to work well, and overall I think they are nice looking.

Anyway thanks for posting, OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Wolftown

Just ordered a set for myself after trying out my girlfriend's which arrived yesterday. I'm far from an expert on these things but I'm impressed with the sound, range, fit etc. Tested phone calls and seemed perfect, but that was inside so no wind noise.

So while I'm really impressed I've never tried any alternatives, but happy to go with them for the price as I know I'll get great use out of them.

Advertisement