Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UNEX Posting Survey

• 03-09-2019 1:06pm

Hi

Ive been an UNEX posting survey member for the past couple of years. It involves posting and recieving letter, packets and small boxes in the post and recording it online.
    Id say I earn about €25-€30 each month for what I find very little work!

Anyway, I received an email yesterday from them looking for new members in the DUBLIN AREA ONLY.

These are the qualifying rules:

- live in one of the requested areas, in another building than you do (has a different address than you)

- live in single houses, duplexes, apartment buildings etc., but NOT in student dormitories, retirement homes, houseboats, …

- willing to send and receive test items from and/or to other participants

- 18 years or older

- don´t work for media, market research, courier companies, or a postal operator

- would like to participate for some months

If you do wish to sign up send me a PM.

I should point out that I will receive an €80 Oneforall voucher on recruitment of successful candidate.

Comments

OneQ wrote: »
    Hi - I am not based in Dublin but can you advise what form is monthly payment ? thanks

Yes of course.

You earn points monthly and these points can be exchanged for items like bags, pens etc. But you can also use the points to purchase vouchers for a wide variety of shops. Amazon, Argos etc.
    I usually exchange them for Amazon gift cards and let them build up and forget about them.....then when I want something I use them to buy it.....Ive a new pressure washer valued at £185 that I only had to put €18 towards arriving on Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I think I have referrals I can send to people's email addresses, with a signup bonus for both of us.

referrals going again for this if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

referrals going again for this if anyone is interested.

PM sent :)

nephster wrote: »
    PM sent :)

I've replied to both PMs I received now thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

Hi folks,
    If anyone is looking for a referral for this, you get €10 of free points if you register and I let them know I referred you (I get €50 of points, after you complete training and take part for three months).
    Just PM me your details and I'll send you the link.

This is a great survey - I receive a couple of letters/small packages a week and it takes 30 seconds to enter the details on the website. My guess is I'll earn enough for a €50 voucher every six months for very, very little effort.
    I only receive letters, I don't get asked to post them.

They are currently looking for people with the following postcodes:
    A41 - A41
    A42 - A42
    A45 - A45
    A94 - A94
    A96 - A96
    D01 - D01
    D02 - D02
    D03 - D03
    D04 - D04
    D05 - D05
    D06 - D06