Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

Any spots free or do we need to create a 4th group?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

If there's a 4th group I'm also interested, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Wexy86 wrote: »
    If there's a 4th group I'm also interested, thanks

I'm interested too ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Keith186 wrote: »
    I have 3 free spaces left at the moment but I'm going to give the people I pm'd earlier a bit more time to reply.
    Looks like mister kipling has paid for the other group though so do you want that space?

Thought u had 3 spaces left

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭Keith186

Thought u had 3 spaces left

I'm waiting to hear back from two others in this thread and the other one went to Skuxx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

I'm interested in this deal and can use PayPal if any group has space ..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ash_ wrote: »
    I'm interested in this deal and can use PayPal if any group has space ..

pm me, ive one space

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

sweetie wrote: »
    pm me, ive one space

I sent you a pm in case you still have that spot left, can pay via paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Any places left I am interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got my missus phone and noticed I'm logged in there as well somehow. Assumed it was a one device thing on Spotify with family so my missus has it using my playlist.

Even more value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Berty wrote: »
    Got my missus phone and noticed I'm logged in there as well somehow. Assumed it was a one device thing on Spotify with family so my missus has it using my playlist.

Even more value.

Fantastic Berty - my wife was asking me to log in on her phone last night, but i didn't want to chance it in case i F*cked all up for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Fantastic Berty - my wife was asking me to log in on her phone last night, but i didn't want to chance it in case i F*cked all up for everyone

I`d imagine its the same as a single user.You can log into the same account of different devices but only use one at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

adox wrote: »
    I`d imagine its the same as a single user.You can log into the same account of different devices but only use one at a time.

We share an account in my family, its installed on 3 phones, 3 computers and 2 tablets. Only one person can stream at a time but all devices can download and play downloaded music.

You can also select which device the music comes out of which is great fun when your teenagers friends are around and you can add embarrassing shlte to their queue :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Is there still people in need of a group? Wouldn't mind setting one up myself.
    6 months in advance
    Paypal (preferred) or bank transfer

Thank this post if you want in. I'll try to keep an eye out for the first 5. If you see 5 thanks already, please don't thank as I am likely full.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭elWizard

d31b0y wrote: »
    6 months in advance

Thank this post if you want in. I'll try to keep an eye out for the first 5. If you see 5 thanks already, please don't thank as I am likely full.
    Just gave you a sixth thanks in case one of your 5 falls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Thanks Derek. Bank Transfer made. No idea how long they take though.
    d31b0y wrote: »
    6 months in advance

Any places left

Waiting for a response from 1 person with someone else already waiting in the wings so I doubt it, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

So if I'm an existing premium account I'm penalised for this offer?

If somebody is doing another group buy could they please consider me at the 3rd time of asking thanks

• Advertisement

I'll set up another one for the 6 months if I can get even members, seems handy enough.

€15 up front,PayPal only - log in sent upon receipt of transaction. Thank this post if you're interested and I'll send you a pm to get your email address. Cheers

Edit:

PM Sent to the below

Alanhiggyno01 - confirmed
    elwizard - confirmed
    Glorified g
    J.pilkington
    Killbillvol2 - confirmed

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

jobless wrote: »
    So if I'm an existing premium account I'm penalised for this offer?

You just need to cancel your premium subscription and let your account return to being a free account before you can join a family subscription.

I'll set up another one for the 6 months if I can get even members, seems handy enough.

€15 up front,PayPal only - log in sent upon receipt of transaction. Thank this post if you're interested and I'll send you a pm to get your email address. Cheers

Boardsies:

Me
    Alanhiggyno01 (please thank if still interested)

Best give them your e-mail address and get them to send you money as a gift or just let them pay a fee. I requested the money and paid 3.8% + 38c(each transaction) so after receiving 5 amounts of money I was actually down money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Boardsies:

Me

I'll join you. Thanks for taking it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Jeffrey Curved Beaker

Best give them your e-mail address and get them to send you money as a gift or just let them pay a fee. I requested the money and paid 3.8% + 38c(each transaction) so after receiving 5 amounts of money I was actually down money.

Do a refund. PP will reimburse the fees to the sender and get them to resend as a gift.

tatranska wrote: »
    Do a refund. PP will reimburse the fees to the sender and get them to resend as a gift.

Nah, I'm saving a good whack with this workaround group deal thing anyway so I'll just suck it up. I figured it out after sending out 4 requests so the 5th guy got stung for his fee. :D

Will do,thanks for the heads up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Boardsies:

Me

Just about to pull the trigger on premium but this would be ideal if there is a space available? I can forward on money via PayPal if there is.
    Cheers,
    Gav

All paid up on my group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

If anymore are been setup I'd like in please :)

Advertisement