Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Booze deals [Megathread]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,074 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Its €12 today, valid 22nd Oct - 25th Oct 12

(12 cans Carlsberg Supervalu)

Yes picked up some Guinness yesterday for €12, it finishes tomorrow, might be a possibility they extend it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭northknife

Do Tesco accept Supervalue vouchers as I cant see it on their website. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Yes Tesco accept S/Valu vouchers for groceries. Not drapery!! The 12e for 12 cans Guinness is from Thurs - Sat. I got a text from S/Valu.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

northknife wrote: »
    Do Tesco accept Supervalue vouchers as I cant see it on their website. Cheers.

They did last Friday in Wicklow Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Can anyone tell me what Smithwick's red ale is like? It's on offer at the moment in Dunnes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Can anyone tell me what Smithwick's red ale is like? It's on offer at the moment in Dunnes.

It's your normal Smithwick's, as you get on draught in pub.

M

SuperValu
    Guinness/Heineken/Budweiser/Carlsberg 12x500ml €12

Extended until 1st November...Orchard Thieves deal over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Extended until 1st November.

Orchard Thieves included? Are they 12 for 12 as well though? They're usually a good bit dearer than the beers?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone know the closing date on the Dunnes 25% back on 6 or more bottles of wine offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Anyone know the closing date on the Dunnes 25% back on 6 or more bottles of wine offer?

From their website:

25% back on all Wine & Champagne in VALUEclub points when you purchase 6 bottles or more.
    This promotion commences in store from Tuesday 17th Oct 2017 until Saturday 4th November 2017 inclusive.

• Advertisement
    M

Orchard Thieves included? Are they 12 for 12 as well though? They're usually a good bit dearer than the beers?

Had a look there, it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tesco Prosecco 50€ for 6 and you get the 5% off also, so take 4.50€ off that.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Michelle_b

vicwatson wrote: »
    Tesco Prosecco 50€ for 6 and you get the 5% off also, so take 4.50€ off that.

Hey Vic,

When is this starting. Thanks a mil. Love this one

Michelle_b wrote: »
    Hey Vic,

When is this starting. Thanks a mil. Love this one

On now, don't know until when though. It wasnt on their website, well, it was, then it changed and it wasnt but it was in store

• Registered Users Posts: 27,793 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think I saw a Prosecco as one of the bottle options in this wine deal at start of week ... but maybe they are sold out online as it is not listed - you might be lucky in one of the less busy stores:
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32306930

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

M

SuperValu
    Smirnoff/Gordons/Captain Morgan 1 litre €23
    Powers Whiskey 1 litre €25 (apparently this is normally €45?)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Tesco - while stocks last

xg14wep.jpg=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Whoever keeps asking about pink gin, it's on offer now in Dunnes. http://www.dunnesstores.com/the-great-gin-sale/food-wine/fcp-category/home

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

70cl bottles of Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire gin down to €20 each in Tesco (€10 discount).

Whoever keeps asking about pink gin, it's on offer now in Dunnes. http://www.dunnesstores.com/the-great-gin-sale/food-wine/fcp-category/home

Gin and Prosecco mixed - Dunnes have lost their minds :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

70cl bottles of Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire gin down to €20 each in Tesco (€10 discount).
    Thanks for this got a bottle of tanqueray this morning in Tesco jervis

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Tesco including Guinness in that 24?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Coors 16 cans €20 Centra http://centra.ie/offers-leaflet/715/#p=16

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

antodeco wrote: »
    Tesco including Guinness in that 24?

Tesco doing 24 cans for €30. Supervalu doing 12 cans for €12 so €24 a slab

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Sweeneys in phibsboro have Foxes Rock session IPA for the frankly ridiculous price of €5 for 3. Apparently there was s mix up with their supplier and they were supposed to be short dated but they are good until Feb. Just spent €80 on 4 cases. Should keep me going for a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Dunnes doing 'Mix and Match - Buy 2 for €50' for Smirnoff 1l, Captain Morgan 1l, Cork Dry Gin (? quantity could be 1l), Jameson 70cl, Paddy 1l. One or two more included in the offer; couldn't take a photo on the racks.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

SuperValu hasn't the offer 12 cans for 12e. I asked the manager in my local S/Valu & he knew nothing about it. Can anyone confirm!!

M

hillbloom wrote: »
    SuperValu hasn't the offer 12 cans for 12e. I asked the manager in my local S/Valu & he knew nothing about it. Can anyone confirm!!

Raheny and Sutton do, it's on the website so I assume it's nationwide.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just tried it online. You can't avail of it as a first time user, as you get €15 off a €75 spend. Existing customers works fine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Liter of captain Morgan for €23 in SuperValu. In Sallins anyway !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement