Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes €5 back on €50 spend with Ulster Bank Visa

• 01-08-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Dunnes Stores

€5 back when you spend €50 or more when you use Ulster Bank Visa card.

Expires 14th August.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,014 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I got this about 2 weeks ago from them, seems to be staggered for different users, hopefully the AIB card follows soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭prodsc

Any Visa card ie. debit or credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores

€5 back when you spend €50 or more when you use Ulster Bank Visa card.

Expires 14th August.

Is that the Credit Card, or Debit Card?

Thanks

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

prodsc wrote: »
    Any Visa card ie. debit or credit?

I think it can be either a credit or debit card but you have to have that card registered to the visa rewards scheme the bank runs. Most banks that issue Visa debit/credit cards are signed up to the scheme and users end up getting the same offers regardless of what bank they are with. Some offers seem to be staggered though. For instance I used to bank with Ulster bank but now I'm with PTSB. I still get the Ulster Bank rewards email as well as the PSTB one. On the UB one this week I can see the €5 off €50 from Dunnes but it's not showing on my PTSB one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,014 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I got this again today, happy days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement