Hey there,

We are in contract stages of a property in Dublin. The house is an ex corporation cottage and is accessed by a small slip way to the 4 cottages. Solicitor discovered that the Council don't own/maintain the slip road - it is the HSE.

Is this normal? The neighbours didn't know that was the case either.

Our bank has flagged access as a note on offer letter so we need to work it out but HSE not responding.

Has anybody experience of this or tips for getting in touch with HSE re roads/property?

Thanks a mill