Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Heating Oil in East Cork

• 12-10-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭

Any Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Really no difference between them all, east cork oil in midleton are prob your best bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

That depends on who you talk to. The last few times I Filled my oil tank , East Cork were the dearest over the phone. Shop around , they all vary every time

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

East cork are as expensive as it gets,they also own a few of the smaller outfits around cork im told so it can be hard to get a real comparsion of prices,when priceing fuel get the per litre price, never just order xxx euros worth or or you will be screwed,east cork sent me a vat invoice about 2 months after getting a fill and tried to say that i was sold the oil without paying vat,i dont have a busniess,the oil was for my home heating,may have been an honest mistake but i dont use them anymore and have found McGuckians in Carrigtwohill have the best prices,i have not had a fill in ages so dont have a clue of current prices but when im ordering next time i will ring every supplier within 20 miles and get the best price,regards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Made a few phone calls yesterday.

East Cork oil - 85c / litre
    Lee oil - 83c / litre
    McGuckian oils - 82c / litre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Made a few phone calls yesterday.

East Cork oil - 85c / litre
    Lee oil - 83c / litre
    McGuckian oils - 82c / litre

Moral of the story; pick up the phone and make a few phone calls yourself instead of expecting Boardsies to do it for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

I find Tex Oil to be the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

called aroind and got my oil today for 83 cent from east cork oil it was the cheapest by a cent ;);)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Tex oil on line are 82 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

bertie1 wrote: »
    Tex oil on line are 82 cent
    ah s***T :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

84 cent in Texoil now or at least it was a week ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement