Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Necro and Friend's Walrus

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'll bow out graciously (and not because I'll probably lose anyway :pac: )

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok folks, I'm gonna close off sign ups now, once EN's come in we have 16 so that's our limit +1 :P

Thanks for the massive interest in this!

Mods if you could do the honours with the thread tag please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Ok folks, I'm gonna close off sign ups now, once EN's come in we have 16 so that's our limit +1 :P

Thanks for the massive interest in this!

Mods if you could do the honours with the thread tag please :D

And I'm in, phew!

hathat.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

As an fyi we received an extra special late entry from Mick, and if there are no objections we're going to include it for the game :)

Reveal thread will be up sometime over the weekend all things going to plan I hope!

I'll try get mine finished asap

• Advertisement

I'll try get mine finished asap

Genuinely, no panic at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Devo that I missed it but will watch the reveal with interest :)

FYI I found google keep very handy for arranging the order: https://keep.google.com

If you have the songs in a list of checkboxes, you can drag them up and down as you see fit. I'd start off with "[-youtube-][-/youtube-] xx place and xx points for [-spoiler-][-/spoiler-]" in each checkbox and fill as I'm going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Shameless plug of new Walrus sign up sheet:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111043785#post111043785

Get your entries in folks! :cool:

First category reveal (and finally, the identity of the co-judge - we'll just pretend the start of the thread didnt happen ok Molly :o ) will be tomorrow night folks.

Thread to go up later today or tomorrow morning.

Depends how this hangover goes :pac:

• Advertisement

Cough Cough

Reveal Thread

Cough Cough

Advertisement