Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anywhere in the city where I could print something off ?

• 20-04-2014 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there is anywhere in the city where I could get something printed off from a USB key and perhaps somewhere I could use Microsoft word.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

Today or just in general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

littlelulu wrote: »
    Today or just in general?

just in general

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

just in general

Its been a while since I was in the book centre but they used to have a secretarial services place in there.

Otherwise we used the computers in the library when we were in college. I'm sure you can print from there too.

I can't think of anywhere else

littlelulu wrote: »
    Its been a while since I was in the book centre but they used to have a secretarial services place in there.

Otherwise we used the computers in the library when we were in college. I'm sure you can print from there too.

I can't think of anywhere else

Thanks, I never thought about using the book centre :), I think there's a few internet cafes dotted around the place that may serve my needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Fieldmaster too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

the library, you may have to join first though

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

graphic design

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

There's an internet cafe on Broad Street(the main pedestrian street) up near the traffic lights.

You can print and type stuff there.

Thank you everybody for your suggestions.

Advertisement