Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Johnson Is good value to beat Schaub. I think he'll knock Schaub out. His take down defense is suspect but I think he'll knock Schaub out if he touches his chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

went with lavar at 11/8 (365)

I didn't go big as i'm worried about what tactics schaub might use or
    that he might use his head and take lavar down

I remember recently when there was the dilemma v struve when there
    looked to be two possible outcomes which was struve stub or lavar ko
    and it cost me that night going with lavar but then again struves sub
    game is excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

An outside treble
    Henderson by ko 4/1
    Faber on points 8/11
    Koscheck by ko 13/2

Looking at koschhecks last couple of fights have been very boring performances and I think he's gonna try get himself an impressive win, and he has some power .
    Henderson I'm siding with just cause he's a ****jng beast , machida will prob ko him but I couldn't go against hendo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ray Mond wrote: »
    An outside treble
    Henderson by ko 4/1
    Faber on points 8/11
    Koscheck by ko 13/2

Looking at koschhecks last couple of fights have been very boring performances and I think he's gonna try get himself an impressive win, and he has some power .
    Henderson I'm siding with just cause he's a ****jng beast , machida will prob ko him but I couldn't go against hendo

Exactly how i feel, i think Machida will win but i could never go against Hendo

small bet on josh neer at 11/4
    think it's just too big now

I see under 1.5 rounds in the schaub johnson fight is 4/7 on 365
    If i had a lot of money I'd be putting a very big bet on that one but
    at that price it's not much good to me

I'd love to see dan win but being off for over a year won't help especially at 42.
    I think it'll be very one sided after the first round unless hendo connects early

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I'm taking Rousey to win in round 1 at 1/3. Crap odds but it's pretty much a certainty imo.

I'm taking Rousey to win in round 1 at 1/3. Crap odds but it's pretty much a certainty imo.

No it's not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

scudzilla wrote: »
    No it's not

Key word was imo. She has destroyed everyone by first round armbar and I don't see that changing here.

mailburner wrote: »
    went with lavar at 11/8 (365)

I didn't go big as i'm worried about what tactics schaub might use or
    that he might use his head and take lavar down

About one minute into the first round I thought my bet was gone
    next time ill give it a miss

small bet for an interest at a little over 4/1 to break my
    ufc duck this year :o (well, since belfort beat bisbing)

UFC Matches Wanderlei Silva v Brian Stann
    03-03-2013 04:00
    Method of Victory
    Brian Stann by KO @ 4/6
    UFC Matches Mark Hunt v Stefan Struve
    03-03-2013 03:30
    Match Betting
    Stefan Struve @ 1/2
    UFC Matches Diego Sanchez v Takanori Gomi
    03-03-2013 03:00
    Match Betting
    Diego Sanchez @ 4/9
    UFC Matches Yushin Okami v Hector Lombard
    03-03-2013 02:30
    Match Betting
    Hector Lombard @ 1/2

• Advertisement

There's some great fights on tonight but I only went with one double Brian Stann by KO @ 4/6 and Mark Hunt by KO @15/8.

I'm tempted to put a large single on Siyar Bahadurzada to win @ 2/1 but still undecided so I doubt i will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Anybody back Pendred at 13/8 or 11/10 ( last price before it went off the site )

:D Steal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

There are no prices on McGregor v Brimage yet but I am wondering if you guys were pricing it up how would you do so?

I am thinking 8/13 McGregor v 5/4 Brimage.

Any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    There are no prices on McGregor v Brimage yet but I am wondering if you guys were pricing it up how would you do so?

Any thoughts?
    For some reason I think it will 10/11 for both which I'm hoping for to have a good bet on Conor....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ian Whelan wrote: »

Any thoughts?

Prices won't be up another 3 weeks. How the bookies price it will depend on how the bookies view cage warriors belts verses ufc exp.
    Hopefully the US book dictates the market, too many requests for prices on Conor will ruin his price imo

Any Diaz fans who think he will finish George. You'll get 19/1 to win in round 1 and it only gets higher from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Jesus Ryan Couture now 5/2 to beat Pearson

I don't see much value in tonight's event. I went with a double of Ellenberger and Condit by decision. It works out at around 7/1.

Tempted to put money on GSP stopping Diaz, only because the value on a decision is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Put 8 euro on GSP to win in each round. So five seperate 8 Euro bets. 40 euro in total and if GSP wins in any round the minimum win is 136 euro

JJayoo wrote: »
    Put 8 euro on GSP to win in each round. So five seperate 8 Euro bets. 40 euro in total and if GSP wins in any round the minimum win is 136 euro

You could have just done GSP by KO or sub @ 13/5. Your 40 would return 144.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Shazbot wrote: »
    I don't see much value in tonight's event. I went with a double of Ellenberger and Condit by decision. It works out at around 7/1.

Tempted to put money on GSP stopping Diaz, only because the value on a decision is terrible.

Didnt see value in it myself but done a double on Diaz & Condit for the craic.

Think im more excited for Condit, Hendricks than the main event could go either way, although Hendricks only lost one fight it was against Rick Story and look where he is now on this card.

Always expect GSP to win by decision, tonight is no different, always remember the Ulitimate Fighter 2 Finale against Diego Sanchez the lazy performance Diaz threw out especially when things weren't goin his way can the same guy overthrow the guy who first won the championship at the same event[UFC65] that had Diazs last with fight in the UFC until his return. Highly unlikely but sometimes you bet for fun which is clearly what I've gone with here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Shazbot wrote: »
    You could have just done GSP by KO or sub @ 13/5. Your 40 would return 144.

But 16/1 is the lowest possible result, the odds increase each round. I'm hoping for a 3rd round KO. Plus I didn't see the "KO or sub @ 13/5" teehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

When are the referees named to ref a particular match?

Went for Diaz every round win.

Diaz outright

Fletcher, Camozzi and Condit treble.

Condit to win by KO

Condit vs Hendricks FOTN

Despite styles and predictions theres a good trend for championship bouts not going the 5 rd distance.

I got stuck into under 4.5 rds 15/8
    And George by KO or sub 13/5

And stuck a small €8 on 'any other result' at 85/1 betfair in case Diaz does a Mike Tyson on Holyfield style DQ. includes retirement or forfeit or no contest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Few squid on GSP Dec / Hendricks win at just over 3/2

I hope Cheltenham didnt put mailburner out of business:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Few squid on GSP Dec / Hendricks win at just over 3/2

Win is a win :)

c14e3e3aca55e17ca1b09a79dd8eb7f7.png?1363497037

• Registered Users Posts: 42 yadayadaya

20euro accumulator on Hunt,mousasi,cormier,Jones,nate diaz,velasques gives you close to 600 euro

Could take out hunt to be safer but you will only get 155.

It's a solid bet if you ask me.

• Advertisement

yadayadaya wrote: »
    20euro accumulator on Hunt,mousasi,cormier,Jones,nate diaz,velasques gives you close to 600 euro

Could take out hunt to be safer but you will only get 155.

It's a solid bet if you ask me.

If it were only that simple.......

Advertisement