Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wireless Earphones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,569 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

banie01 wrote: »
    11/11 sales are a Chinese staple and blow black Friday and the likes out of the water in terms of sales volume.
    Always get your Chinese orders for Christmas delivery placed before the 1st week of November ;)
    Otherwise the postal volumes post 11/11 could leave you waiting months.

Ah right cheers for that info

The internet isn’t for everyone

Thanks....how does ‘tune in radio’ work?.....on an iPhone?

Tune in radio is an app for the iPhone and it’s free giving you access to radio stations of all kinds with different genres of music for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Tune in radio is an app for the iPhone and it’s free giving you access to radio stations of all kinds with different genres of music for everyone

Thanks for that......as matter of interest does it or Spotify use up much data on your phone?

Thanks for that......as matter of interest does it or Spotify use up much data on your phone?

Nothing worth talking about really, you can download music on Spotify at home to save data if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

How much monthly data have you got in your plan? Depending how much you listen to TuneIn or Spotify it could all add up to an amount over your data limit if you are on a poor data plan.

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Nothing worth talking about really, you can download music on Spotify at home to save data if you wish

Thanks very much for the information.

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    How much monthly data have you got in your plan? Depending how much you listen to TuneIn or Spotify it could all add up to an amount over your data limit if you are on a poor data plan.

I am with Vodafone and have 10 gb of data per month.Had Spotify on my second last phone but don’t have it on this phone.
    How much is Spotify a month to use? I
    had it as part of phone package last time I had it.

Would only use it or radio for maybe half an hour an evening if I had them so how would that work out as regards using up data?

Thanks for any thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I am with Vodafone and have 10 gb of data per month.Had Spotify on my second last phone but don’t have it on this phone.
    How much is Spotify a month to use? I
    had it as part of phone package last time I had it.

Would only use it or radio for maybe half an hour an evening if I had them so how would that work out as regards using up data?

Thanks for any thoughts.
    10gb should be fine for that level of streaming. It's €8.99 if bought through Vodafone as an add-on

Offers.vodafone.com/ie

You either need the credit if you are pay as you go or it will be added to your bill if you are bill pay.

TuneIn also wouldn't use a huge amount of data of only used for 30 minutes a day but you can keep an eye on it in your phone settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Any Chinese copies of the Airpods Pro yet?:D

Ush1 wrote: »
    Any Chinese copies of the Airpods Pro yet?:D

yes just google it, forbes ran the story yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Redriddick wrote: »
    Anyone buy the Xiaomi ones from Amazon.es,

Tried and seller won t ship to Ireland or the the north with parcel motel.

Did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

JonnyM wrote: »

Did you order?

The ones I ordered from Amazon.es arrived today.

mcgovern wrote: »
    The ones I ordered from Amazon.es arrived today.

Same they won't deliver to Ireland or the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

JonnyM wrote:

JonnyM wrote:
    Did you order?

Yes I did, stuck in an post for customs now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Redriddick wrote:
    Yes I did, stuck in an post for customs now.....

Scrap that landed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Richard Roma

The sound on the right Tiso i5 ear bud has plummeted. I’ve seen other people here with the same problem. Has anyone solved it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,963 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I see the i6's have dropped in price to where the i5's were. Anyone know what if any differences there are? They don't seem to have as small a case as the i5's which is a shame. Regardless I've ordered some for a niece and nephew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Apologies if this has been asked before. I got my Tiso i5's in the post this morning. Paired them up and connected via bluetooth and the worked straight away. I went to the gym a few hours later and only one of the buds was working. The right side one keeps flashing red. Tried the reset option but still no joy. Thought maybe that bud did not have as much power as the left one so I connected the case with the bud to my PC via USB. Did that for two hours and the display on the case shows 100% fully charged but I can still only get the left bud to work correctly. The right bud is still flashing red and white. Anybody got any ideas what I could do?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

corkie wrote: »
    Be careful with that app, last time I had it on my device, bit of a battery hog + randomly and often pinging there servers in the background when not even running.

Why not use the website?

Removed it and created a case and seller told me to clear the sound hole and check the channels on phone???

Trying Viper4android but wondering whats best settings anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,963 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

gazzer wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked before. I got my Tiso i5's in the post this morning. Paired them up and connected via bluetooth and the worked straight away. I went to the gym a few hours later and only one of the buds was working. The right side one keeps flashing red. Tried the reset option but still no joy. Thought maybe that bud did not have as much power as the left one so I connected the case with the bud to my PC via USB. Did that for two hours and the display on the case shows 100% fully charged but I can still only get the left bud to work correctly. The right bud is still flashing red and white. Anybody got any ideas what I could do?

Thanks

That had happened to me. If you reset them but your Bluetooth is still on, it won't work. You need to turn it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

That had happened to me. If you reset them but your Bluetooth is still on, it won't work. You need to turn it off.

Tried it with the Bluetooth off but they still wont pair up. Ughh. So fustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

€10 off creative outlier air until 3rd Nov in Hallowe'en sale - free delivery too.
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air

• Registered Users Posts: 40,101 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

€10 off creative outlier air until 3rd Nov in Hallowe'en sale - free delivery too.
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air

I really wouldn't bother. not even with a tenner off. I find the Tisos much better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I really wouldn't bother. not even with a tenner off. I find the Tisos much better

Fair enough. I have the outliers and love them so posting in case anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Richard Roma

gazzer wrote: »

Thanks

This happened me a few times whilst unsuccessfully trying to fix the diminished right ear volume. Keep resetting (Corkie posted instructions earlier in the thread) with Bluetooth disabled and it’ll eventually work.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

I've been looking at the Encafire brand on Amazon UK but they dont seem to ship any wireless earphones to Ireland or even the north. Why is that the case ? Any recommendations on a good set with fast shipping ?

Redriddick wrote: »
    Scrap that landed today.

Did you get them posted to Ireland and if so how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

BaZmO* wrote: »
    The new i6's seem to be bigger. I like the extra features but I'd be wary that the bigger size wouldn't fit in my ears as perfectly as the i5's do.

I have the i4s and my only niggle is the button push on the buds. I tend to hold the top of bud with my index finger and press the button with my thumb.

the touch button (instead of press) would be definitely an improvement and I dont see the size to be that much bigger.

Advertisement