Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tidal HiFi 120 days of TIDAL for only EUR 1.99

• 27-11-2019 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Good offer to give it a try for 120 days:
    Experience 120 days of TIDAL for only EUR 1.99.

Your payment method will be automatically charged.

After the promotional period, keep listening for EUR 19.99/month.

HIFI Sound Quality +

TIDAL Masters +

Exclusive music, videos and events

Expertly curated editorial

Link:
    https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5dd585abe58e80001090634c/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

Amazon music is 121 days for 0.99

https://music.amazon.com/EU/unlimited/signup

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

4real wrote: »
    Amazon music is 121 days for 0.99

https://music.amazon.com/EU/unlimited/signup

That is standard quality if I am not mistaken so it would be Tidal Premium which is also available for 0.99€.

Tidal HiFi is better quality than Amazon unless you go for Amazon Music HD which is not part of the unlimited deal above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭Darwin

Thanks OP, my current 3 month free trial of Tidal Hi-Fi is coming to an end soon, another 3 months for 1.99 is a no-brainer.

Darwin wrote: »
    Thanks OP, my current 3 month free trial of Tidal Hi-Fi is coming to an end soon, another 3 months for 1.99 is a no-brainer.

You are getting 4 month ;-)

I find Tidal has a less good back catalog for some of my favorites but just coming of an Amazon HD offer I find the quality (escpecially for master albums) just so much better on my Sonos with Tidal, so 1.99€ is indeed a no-brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,501 ✭✭✭✭vectra

You are getting 4 month ;-)

I find Tidal has a less good back catalog for some of my favorites but just coming of an Amazon HD offer I find the quality (escpecially for master albums) just so much better on my Sonos with Tidal, so 1.99€ is indeed a no-brainer.

How is it 4 months?

• Advertisement

vectra wrote: »
    How is it 4 months?

120 days is approx 4 month, isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,501 ✭✭✭✭vectra

120 days is approx 4 month, isn’t it?

Correct
    well spotted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JustIsswift

Hello , sorry to have to ask but I'm not sure if I'm using tidal wrong.
    mostimes I type in an artist I'm getting generic tidal sponsored artists.
    Music I do get its not mainstream release either, it's all like a big shop sell.😟

Advertisement