Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eir Talk app on Android

Options
  • 09-07-2020 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This app appears to have just stopped altogether - no warning. The Talk app can be downloaded to iphone, but not Android - does anyone know why? I've tried calling Eir ... logging a fault, etc. with zero success
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

What about using an APK? I think I had to do that in the past and it's all working perfectly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

For whatever reason (maybe instability on certain phones), Eir stopped updating the android version.

Search "Eir talk apk" to get the most recent version from a couple of years ago. The apk can then be installed on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anyone_else

Thanks, will try that

Advertisement