Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

S92 SAR Searchlight (XP11).

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Skyknight wrote: »
    X-Plane 11\Resources\default data\CIFP....I think

:O Inquiring minds, and nosy people are just dying to know :D

Cheers, any way I can add my own stuff to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Unfortunately the data available is for the US only..... ::rolleyes:

Unfortunately the data available is for the US only..... ::rolleyes:

They know how to keep a Customer....:rolleyes:

Sorry, I should have been more specific .....the data is indeed updatable...but the data is only available (as far as I can tell) for the US via the FAA website. The alternative is either Navigraph or Aerosoft NavDataPro . I didn't a chance to check any further as I hit a nerve in my back, and have been unable to check further :P

• Advertisement

Sky, how can I lower the S92 sounds? I still have that stupid electrical/servo/hydraulic/whatever sound, I get it as I increase collective also.

Psychlops:
    I'm sorry, still laid up(down...whatever :D) with the back issue, and I was about to try an isolate the sound and reduce it using an editor such as Audacity (https://www.audacityteam.org/)..I'll get back on things as soon as I can.

Psychlops:
    I'm sorry, still laid up(down...whatever :D) with the back issue, and I was about to try an isolate the sound and reduce it using an editor such as Audacity (https://www.audacityteam.org/)..I'll get back on things as soon as I can.

I cant even find the sound name within the sounds folder, ive listened to all sounds & nothing resembles it.

Advertisement