Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Holiday dates mixup

Options
  • 19-10-2019 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can answer this for me.
    Booked a hotel and flight through expedia.ie last night and then return flight with aer lingus.
    Only found out the dates are a none runner due to something else being booked.
    What is the chance of getting a refund? Or do I contact my credit card company to cancel?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

You cannot cancel via credit card on that basis, it is viewed as change of mind. Does the airline allow date changes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Thanks, the dates are off by a good bit plus the price of the hotel would go up by a third for the new dates.

Advertisement