Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SFIV PC to come with 360 Madcatz pad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Bad news: online-only for PAL.
    Oh well.
    Kotaku linku
    Yea, Europe gets screwed as per. I'm not too bothered as I already have a pad which I only really use for when my mates come around but was looking forward to getting a second one hassle free for when two of my mates were playing each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

What do you mean online only for PAL? Like PC players can only play against their European counter parts? :)

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

He's talking about the PC game bundled with the fightpad. Its not gonna be available at retaal for Europe or Australia so they only way of getting a bundle pack here is via buying it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

Has the system requirements been released for the pc version yet? How powerful a machine do you think you'll need to run this? I know damn all about pc gaming but wouldn't trying to run this on the laptop for when I'm not at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Davey909 wrote: »
    Has the system requirements been released for the pc version yet? How powerful a machine do you think you'll need to run this? I know damn all about pc gaming but wouldn't trying to run this on the laptop for when I'm not at home.

whats your laptops specs?

I'd be pretty confident that it'd run on my laptop on medium settings at least; I've a dual core t7300 @ 2ghz, 2gb ddr2 ram , 8600mGT 256mb GPU dell vostro.

I'm looking forward to maxing it out on my pc but I love the idea of it running on my laptop , knowing I can play SFIV whenever, where ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    whats your laptops specs?

I'd be pretty confident that it'd run on my laptop on medium settings at least; I've a dual core t7300 @ 2ghz, 2gb ddr2 ram , 8600mGT 256mb GPU dell vostro.

I'm looking forward to maxing it out on my pc but I love the idea of it running on my laptop , knowing I can play SFIV whenever, where ever.

My laptop is an Acer 6930G, similarly enough specced to your own. Dual core T5800 @ 2ghz, 3GB DDR2 ram, Nvidia Geforce 9300M GS 256mb.

Wouldn't be bothered by any of that fancy shader stuff they're talking about, as long as it was stable and I can get online I'd be happy. I'm on xbox live too which would be handy for the GFW live thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Looking forward to this after trying the game in jim's and having no console. Had used his madcatz pad which I found good so will look to source a copy of this with the pad.

Not too far away now then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It will apparently use Securom if any of you people are against the specific anti-piracy software.

Advertisement