Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live stream of Chael Sonnen CSAC hearing

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Am I the only one waiting for a slander lawsuit against the CSAC, a la Matt Hughes.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hey wait whoa............. what happened to all this explosive stuff Dave Melezer promised us? I thought Chael was gonna be blowing the lid off some sh*t at his hearing?

Dave Meltzer never said "explosive" or "blowing the lid" - that's you exaggerating the fact that Meltzer said it would be an interesting hearing, which it was: I found it fascinating and watched all 3 hrs, people are still talking about it 2 days later; 8000 people watched it live; it has been breaking news on every MMA site since; he was featured on Inside MMA talking about it last night (see page 3 ITT), etc, etc.
    You done being childish & petty yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Chael's (probably fake) Twitter:

" Wand, you might as well fill out your own toe tag. Where is says "Cause of death," just write, "I pissed off a Gangster." "

http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Meltzer has since said that he talked to Keith Kizer, the head of the Nevada commission, and he said that the conversations Chael spoke about in the hearing between himself and Kizer never took place. He said that only Dan Henderson and one other fighter have ever been cleared for testosterone replacement therapy in Nevada and Chael never was

He also said that he's spoken with other people on testosterone replacement therapy who use the same type of testosterone that Chael said he was taking and they all said that it's a once every fortnight treatment as it stays in your system for about 15 days, and taking it twice a week like Chael claimed is unheard of

• Registered Users Posts: 38,998 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Hypo-gonadism sounds the technical name for having small balls, honestly

• Advertisement
Advertisement