Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jamie Heaslip Podcast?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

His commentary isn't exactly the most insightful or in-depth.

If he was to do it I'd imagine he'd probably be better off focusing on the stuff he worked on outside of rugby, the start-up companies and media deals etc, and tie it into rugby that way. Maybe interview other players about their business ventures.

But as a rugby podcast competing with the likes of OTB, House of Rugby, The Rugby Pod etc, no thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

The most overrated Irish rugby player ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Why did you feel the need to start a thread just to be unpleasant?

His commentary isn't exactly the most insightful or in-depth.

If he was to do it I'd imagine he'd probably be better off focusing on the stuff he worked on outside of rugby, the start-up companies and media deals etc, and tie it into rugby that way. Maybe interview other players about their business ventures.

But as a rugby podcast competing with the likes of OTB, House of Rugby, The Rugby Pod etc, no thanks.

"The Rugby Pod" is the only decent one imo.

Possibly the worst one (after the Luke Fitzgerald effort obviously) is the Ugo Moyne one "Rugby Union Weekly" - Ugo feels the need to mention his Lions appearance at least every five minutes.

Why did you feel the need to start a thread just to be unpleasant?

He's the one who asked the question....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,599 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I could DEFINITELY be wrong. But I suspect Jamie Heaslip was tapping into some of the negative reaction to his boring commentary with a self-deprecating joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Alpha_zero wrote: »
    The most overrated Irish rugby player ever!

This is objectively, nonsense.

• Administrators Posts: 53,342 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Nothing good will come of this. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement