Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Two chocolate Kimberley's and a glass of OJ. Thank you for the company today and the food.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

chilled can of carling i feel so romantic now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Which one did you get? I got the Lidl one never had it before and bought myself a huge bouquet of flowers. Said I may as well treat myself.

Sorry only saw your message now. Yeah got the Lidl one too, I actually prefer it to Moet. Hope you enjoyed yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sorry only saw your message now. Yeah got the Lidl one too, I actually prefer it to Moet. Hope you enjoyed yours.

It was nice to be fair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I had an orange, mango and banana smoothie. Very nice.
    Going to have sushi later.

• Advertisement

mince,carrots,onions,baby potatoes all steamed.

I fancied a steak so got a steak. A couple of striploins from Supervalu. One gone to the freezer, but one went on the pan. I had a couple of roasties left over from yesterday. Crisped them up in the air fryer. Made fresh mushrooms and onions in gravy with Encona hot pepper sauce added to the mix. Twas nice.

IMG-20210215-194058.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

I slow Roasted a shoulder of mutton today. Rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. I didn't fancy a large dinner so I made homemade kebabs. Pitta bread, shredded iceberg Lettuce and thinly sliced red onion.
    I crisped up the mutton on the George Foreman and had garlic mayo and hot Sause in the kebabs. Very very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shepherds pie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Autosport wrote: »
    Shepherds pie :)

Oohh shepherds pie..have a hankering for that now with cheesy buttery mash.

Just has a simple but lovely crisp sandwich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Sugar overload today with the pancakes... Will stick to something a bit more basic next time around as i can not eat like that..

Pancakes and more pancakes :)

spoilt myself this evening everthing steamed cooked aprt from the slim fit oven chips.

https://ibb.co/vsCtkHd

https://ibb.co/d7NDrsW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Chocolate pancake and tea.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

bassy wrote: »
    spoilt myself this evening everthing steamed cooked aprt from the slim fit oven chips.

https://ibb.co/vsCtkHd

https://ibb.co/d7NDrsW

Looks gorgeous Bassy.
    I love noodles, and that looks really tasty and healthy.

Not hungry at all today, I got up late .

Coffee and banana.
    Couple of beers now.

I have a ham and cheese omelette leftover from yesterday, to reheat, with maybe some peas?
    Dunno. Not in a very culinary mood.

Might just snack on tortilla chips and salsa too.

(Edit: I forgot how good peas are, with lemon juice and herbs de Provence)

Sausage casserole and mash.

IMG-20210217-164029.jpg

Chicken and chickpea tagine. New recipe, needs some tweaking but it'll do :o

Very thinly sliced roast beef with the usual suspects, melt in the mouth.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Day one of lent and ive folded and ordered in a chipper
    Coke and a dinner box, going to see what is on sky or maybe catch up with Snowpiercer on Netflix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

I had two fillets of cod and some gluten free bread for dinner.
    For lent I have committed to restricting myself to 1900 calories a day. A few more hours to go until the first day is down!!

A Vimto Fizzy Rippa courtesy of my sister in law who randomly posts me various sweets from the UK.

A Roast breast of chicken on the bone. Crispy and good. Some Szechuan sauce and chips to go with it. I'll either pull the chicken apart and dip or pour the sauce all over it. A homemade "European" meal from many a Chinese takeaway years ago.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A Roast breast of chicken on the bone. Crispy and good. Some Szechuan sauce and chips to go with it. I'll either pull the chicken apart and dip or pour the sauce all over it. A homemade "European" meal from many a Chinese takeaway years ago.:D

I find that the Chinese takeaway szechuan sauce does not have any Szechuan peppercorns.

I have some of them, and I love the tingly effect they have, but how to use them without the grittiness...

I might try flavouring an oil with them.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/szechuan-peppercorn-oil-695249

rice with chicken and asparagus and some soy sauce.

Roast beef and vintage cheddar on (a friends) homemade brown bread with coffee for breakfast in bed.

Only place to be as it's raining cats and dogs outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭thomil

Tagliatelle amatriciana, with the sauce obviously made from scratch.

Alas, it didn't survive long enough for pictures :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Leftovers from tuesday Pancakes (Cognac batter) roll on pancake tuesday 2022...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭trashcan

pottokblue wrote: »
    Leftovers from tuesday Pancakes (Cognac batter) roll on pancake tuesday 2022...

Go completely wild and make some more next week. Rules, what rules ? ;)

• Advertisement

Ham salad :)

Advertisement