Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Westpoint membership offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Need 1 more person to join with us. Let me know ASAP if you're interested. GL

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭argolis

Hey,

I'm interested in joining Westpoint if you still need a third? PM me, I'm free the next few evenings.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cty of d tribes

Hi ,

Im looking for 2 other to join Westpoint gym .

I work near by so free most evenings after 5 .

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Got sorted already. I passed another interested person onto this board so hopefully you get the 3. GL

Hi ,

Im looking for 2 other to join Westpoint gym .

I work near by so free most evenings after 5 .

If one other person is interested, that'd be three of us. We can organise it if/when someone else replies here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 scuba09

Hi,

Id be interested if that works out, got a referred from above. Let me know and can swap details

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sarah.quirke

argolis wrote: »
    If one other person is interested, that'd be three of us. We can organise it if/when someone else replies here :)

Hi, I'm looking to join Westpoint. Are you still looking for a third person?

Hi, I'm looking to join Westpoint. Are you still looking for a third person?

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the offer but myself, scuba09 and cty above joined up together. I'm sure you won't be long waiting for some more people here. Btw I think I saw that the price for three people went up over 500 since then.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vsambhe

Hi,

I would like to kick start 2016 by joining gym in Blanchardstown. Need 2 persons who are willing to join or I can join other 2 who are waiting for third one. Let me know please.

Thanks,

Vijay

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fibarry

vsambhe wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to kick start 2016 by joining gym in Blanchardstown. Need 2 persons who are willing to join or I can join other 2 who are waiting for third one. Let me know please.

Thanks,

Vijay

I'm interested in this. Can you PM me about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Ben Dunne's in Sandyford have offer of 4 people for 500euro for 12 months. Have 3 people but looking for 4th person to join.

Pm me if you wish to join for this price and save over 50euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Hi,

Thanks,

Vijay
    I would also be interested please pm me for contact details. Noticed online that the offer is 4 people for €650, is the 3 for €500 still available.

Cheers freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Hi,

Thanks,

Vijay

My girlfriend is also looking to join Westpoint Blanchardstown - it's 650 for 4 people now. PM me please

Hi,

Thanks,

Vijay

Hi,
    I'd be interested in joining with you and one other, if you are still looking to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 redzer_irl

Hi Vijay,

Have you 4 people yet? I am interested in joining up on the 4 for €650 offer.

Hi,

Thanks,

Vijay

Hi vijay,
    Are you still looking for two people to join Westpoint gym with?
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sixinchheels

Hi,

Two people looking to join 2 others for the Westpoint gym membership, Blanchardstown. The deal is for four people costing €650 (€160 approx. each).

Live nearby so free in evenings and this weekend evening time if interested.
    PM if interested.

(Apologies if I am posting this incorrectly btw- newbie poster)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Just an FYI, I got sorted so no longer looking for memebership

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Looking for two people for the €525 deal (€175 each).

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

Looking for 2 other people as well if anyone's interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

I am looking to join Westpoint ASAP on the 3-sign up deal. Can join today if that suits others. Just PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

slavedave wrote: »
    I am looking to join Westpoint ASAP on the 3-sign up deal. Can join today if that suits others. Just PM me. Thanks.

Available for this also. Around most evenings. Pm me if interested.

So, looking for a third person now if jhammer and I make up a two. Any more interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 neevz

slavedave wrote: »
    So, looking for a third person now if jhammer and I make up a two. Any more interest?

Hi, I'll join with you, when are you free to head up to join?

Hi

Can you guys PM me I am interested in joining to Westpoint Blanchardstown gym. Let me know please - PM your no etc. Evening time suits me to meetup.

Thanks,

Vijay

We got sorted with a third person - so apologies.

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Amandadoh

Still looking to sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭John C 1981

Amandadoh wrote: »
    Still looking to sign up?
    I am... ready to sign up now! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Amandadoh

I am... ready to sign up now! :)

Cool, my membership expires on Tuesday 31st so can head up after work on Mon or Tues to renew if that suits you? Anytime after 7pm works for me.

Private mail me to arrange.

Advertisement