Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Musings..

Life is short for a lot of people , appreciate those who are in your lives , today , let them know how much they mean to you , you may never get another chance to do so .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Persepoly wrote: »
    I'm so sorry Witchie to read your sad news. That poor man and his children :( A few nights ago I was having a chat with a friend of mine about how there are no fairy tales in life and that bad things do happen to good people.

I do try and be positive and grateful and remind myself of all I have. It gets hard sometimes though. Himself is in a dreadful mood tonight. Uncommunicative, staring in to space, and "you're annoying me". I wish I was at home. Relationships are hard.

Hmmmm.

Would you ever think of swapping the BF for a pet ?

Good luck tomorrow...;)

0lddog wrote: »
    Hmmmm.

Wouldnt you ever think of swapping the BF for a pet ?

Good luck tomorrow...;)

It may indeed happen Od and you'll be the first to know :p

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thanks all for your kind words. Ach it's just shocking. She was such a lovely person those kids, who would be in their twenties now where lucky to have her in their lives.

Am on my way to Bangalore airport for first leg of journey home. The way my driver is driving I might be lucky to get there alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Persepoly wrote: »
    It may indeed happen Od and you'll be the first to know :p

Thank you :)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the bed at last. Tried a new serum on my face, hope to wake up looking 10 years younger :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love to see an Old Dog happy :)

Now couchside watching my favourite man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Poochie05 wrote: »
    In the bed at last. Tried a new serum on my face, hope to wake up looking 10 years younger :pac:

I’d love to look even 10 HOURS younger .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Witchie wrote: »
    Thanks all for your kind words. Ach it's just shocking. She was such a lovely person those kids, who would be in their twenties now where lucky to have her in their lives.

Am on my way to Bangalore airport for first leg of journey home. The way my driver is driving I might be lucky to get there alive.

So so sorry Witchie. It's unbelievable the hand of cards ( or whatever way it can be described) that some people are dealt in life. May she rest in peace.

Safe journey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

FFred wrote: »
    I’d love to look even 10 HOURS younger .....

Same here. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

That’s awful news Witchie. That poor family are in my thoughts.

Hope you have a safe journey x

I’m on the couch with a glass of strawberry and cream baileys, OH beside me and baby on my lap watching It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Appreciating the little things tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sr Michael speaks to my soul.
    I’m pretty annoyed but biting my tongue for a change

The what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just finished watching the Brendan Grace tribute on RTE, brilliant show (apart from that trollop Twinkle having too much to say on it, horrible person).

Its a hot night, the dogs aren't settling so might bring them both out for a little stroll.

Days leave tomorrow, I hope Richo lets me sleep on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

... tots emoosh here. I did warn ye! Thank God for hugs!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just finished watching the Brendan Grace tribute on RTE, brilliant show (apart from that trollop Twinkle having too much to say on it, horrible person).

Its a hot night, the dogs aren't settling so might bring them both out for a little stroll.

Days leave tomorrow, I hope Richo lets me sleep on.

Hopefully the cat will you sleep as well !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just finished watching the Brendan Grace tribute on RTE, brilliant show

Tribute already? Bloody hell that's so soon it feels grim..

honeybear wrote: »
    ... tots emoosh here. I did warn ye! Thank God for hugs!
    Emotions are vulnerable here at the moment!

Goddamit Im a 6 foot tall 15 stone bearded man..

Must Be STRONG ... :pac: :o

Hopefully the cat will you sleep as well !

Jesus I forgot about Kitler.. She's worst than the mutts, Richo just wants to take over the bed and snuggle but she wants to play games at 3am and if I try to ignore her she bites my toes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Tribute already? Bloody hell that's so soon it feels grim..

It was actually great Grem,what a lovely man,agree about Twink though although seemingly they were great friends, he mixed with the rich and famous but never changed, I'm actually a bit emotional after it also,he was so good to so many people. ..I'm couchside waiting on a teen to come home, he's on his way so door can be locked shortly.

• Advertisement

It was actually great Grem,what a lovely man,agree about Twink though although seemingly they were great friends, he mixed with the rich and famous but never changed, I'm actually a bit emotional after it also,he was so good to so many people. ..I'm couchside waiting on a teen to come home, he's on his way so door can be locked shortly.

Twinkle ''he's a disciplinarian''... 30 seconds before ''I can't resist cakes, my lifestyle lead to my diabetes''... I can't stand the bitch.

I loved David Soul talking about their friendship, and I'll admit to getting a little emotional when he sang The Dutchman, one of my favorite songs.

Aaaaahhh ffs I'm slow

Having a coffee in a lovely little cafe in my mums hometown in Mayo and listening to Dermot Kennedy. Came to visit her grave, put down some lovely roses and just tidied it up a bit.

Bedside.
    Tired. Bit emosh too: y\all got me thinking about my own dearly departed.

Odd thing Salt SweatSugar, visited my father's grave this evening, just out of the blue wanted to say a quick hello and I was driving nearby so popped in. Was nice. He'd a been laughing at me :) Don't do it that often.

Autosport wrote: »
    Now couchside watching my favourite man

I’m newish here!

Is your favourite man that you watch a lot ...

1) Ryan Tubridy
    2) Ted YNWA
    3) A pet dog or cat
    4) other

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Woo hoo, I made a list.

Bedside, wondering should I work from home today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Did the dog on it last night ... now heading out to walk the dogs! It seemed like a great idea at the time-me poor head!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Human wheels spin round and round while the clock keeps the pace, Human wheel spin round and round help the light to my face...

Morning all,

It's greyish but I can see bits of blue sky 14C

Kitchen with coffee and happy thoughts :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,196 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Stratford upon Avon Retail Park (#42)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

House cleaned, self cleaned, hoping for a little sun today and a read of my book :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I know you heard it from those other boys
    But this time it's real
    It's something that I feel and
    I know you heard it from those other boys
    But this time it's real
    It's something that I feel

Work getting a good run at the day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement