Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And it beats having to put up with someone constantly sniffling. That, to me, is way grosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,021 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

SusieBlue wrote: »
    My friend, who is degree educated and who I assumed was of reasonable intelligence, just asked the group chat what the Holocaust was. Her colleagues at work were talking about it and she didn't know what it was, she had never heard of it.
    I wish I was joking. I despair.

I was at college when it was ten years since 9/11. I mentioned it to a guy and he was nearly 21 at the time and he had no idea what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Do you think every person who blows their nose has immediate access to hot water and soap ? Its not possible to be spotless and immaculate all the time
    If we have healthy , challenged immune systems we should be able to handle someone not running to sterilise their hands every time they use a hanky

I am talking about in an office environment and putting soggy tissue papers back in their pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,060 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I am talking about in an office environment and putting soggy tissue papers back in their pocket.

As long as they don’t put it in my pocket I am ok with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I have the same problem everytime I do a wash :mad:

Then there’s the fury of having to store the single sock that gets washed first.

It’s a never ending cycle of TA :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

328a460a8bcfddd6d83b051a3432d0ad--odd-socks-laundry-room.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It’s a never ending cycle of TA :eek:

I see what you did there ^^^^ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Someone has called in next door and left her kids in the car and they are blaring the car horn for the last five mins straight. Think the lady next door isn’t well either. Can you clather someone else’s kids

Someone has called in next door and left her kids in the car and they are blaring the car horn for the last five mins straight. Think the lady next door isn’t well either. Can you clather someone else’s kids

Go out and tell them to stop it right now . Honestly some parents are hopeless

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Go out and tell them to stop it right now . Honestly some parents are hopeless

As I was going out to do just that out she came!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Looking at a room on air bandb, its a single en suite but no telly, cleaning fee is 16e,
    I was only thinking of staying one night and its a single room, having grown up turning over rooms, I'm not dirty or untidy outside of my own accommodation.

16e per room per night, ffs, I was seriously undercharging my mother wayyy back then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,021 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The people who are losing there socks could do with one of these!

c700x420.jpg

c700x420.jpg

https://www.groupon.ie/deals/socks-organiser-2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Diesel dump valves.... Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in airport in lanzarote.....heading home after two weeks....about a stone heavier.....bawling.....I wanna live here...not work.... just live......someone else can pay for me lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Two ads on the radio. The appliances delivered one with that Dierdre O Kane wan. I will never buy there again because of her. The Eir ad, with the "fordy gigs of dayda".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

The Three ad with the All you can eat unlimited crap.
    T&C's state a fair use policy of 60GB and can be limited.

"Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Should your data usage exceed 60GB in a billing cycle for Bill pay customers (a 28 day period for prepay customers) and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit the Service."

I know 60GB is a big chunk of data to go through, but it could easily be done.

Relatives. Siblings. Families. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Was suffering from a cold and had to take a flight. Unfortunately blowing my nose regularly was necessary to avoid constant snorting and sniffing.
    The utter tool in the next seat was all agitated and clearly annoyed with my condition. I felt like coughing in their face.

(this might not be true)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Was suffering from a cold and had to take a flight. Unfortunately blowing my nose regularly was necessary to avoid constant snorting and sniffing.
    The utter tool in the next seat was all agitated and clearly annoyed with my condition. I felt like coughing in their face.

(this might not be true)

I was in the middle seat of a 14 hour flight with a horrible cold like this. I asked the flight attendant was there any possibility of moving seats because I felt so bad for the people next to me, he wouldn't even entertain me. I tried.

• In the summer season that's in it, drama queens mouthing off to everybody else. Everybody else who are just saying in their own minds, " so just do it / get it over with / stop pontificating on your fupping barstool "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My laptop, less than a year old, is playing up. Time to get it checked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Battery died in my car key, can't leave the car unlocked

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Is there a hidden key in the fob by any chance? It'll allow you to lock the car old school style.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

When I've had to pee in the hotel kettle, then someone goes and switches it on.
    That really boils my piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

When I've had to pee in the hotel kettle, then someone goes and switches it on.
    That really boils my piss.

I've only just got rid of the image of kettle pissers and now here you go again, bringing it crashing into my consciousness just before I leave work for the weekend :mad:

(Excellent post beer revolu, BTW :D )

Autosport wrote: »

This might help. Works with other brands, too.

Crowd slow hand clapping at Wimbledon every single time someone challenges a call . Honestly just wait for the camera .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

New Home wrote: »

This might help. Works with other brands, too.

Thanks for that but I would be afraid I'd break the door handle as its one unit. The security guard kept an eye on my car while I was waiting on my spare key to be delivered to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

It worked for me and you should do it and if you don't do it my way then I can't/don't know how to be there for you. Just a coffee or a walk would be grand. We can talk about anything at all. Just be a "friend" :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Served the biggest príck of a customer at work yesterday. I went into work in a good mood and this fcuker totally ruined it over something tiny. Spent the whole day absolutely fuming :mad::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement