Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VW Scirocco or VW Golf GTD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

hooch-85 wrote: »
    It was a UK import and I had a relatively new car to trade against it, so wouldn't work out that way. And for a similar spec car as my own it was around 20k at the time to import. I had done the sums on it. They have fallen in value substantially since though. I know of a very nice 182 which could be bought now privately and he is asking 31k. It was 46 new.

Any link to this. I’m in the market for a gtd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Depreciation on anything over 40k new is insane. Myself and herself got 2 new (used) cars last year for combined price of 40k.4 year old 530d and 4 year old A6. Combined price new would have been 130k. Both cars had just under 60k kms on them.
    Everything plummets in value. The golf is one of the best performers though compared to the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭hooch-85

adam88 wrote: »
    Any link to this. I’m in the market for a gtd

It's sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

I'd go Golf all day long of those two, especially if its a 4 door.
    Scirocco strikes me as a bit of a hairdressers car, trying to be something its not.

Advertisement