Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Nikki Cross is like that girl who is friendly to the unpopular kids

Emo Bayley and Sasha are bitches

No Nikki Cross is the nice girl who is just nice. EMO Bayley is all good from me, but I'll never be a sasha banks fan as she seems fake as a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bayley is awful at promos, heel or face.

Miz schooled the two of them.

So fire and desire get the jobber entrance ? Nice WWE.

What do people think about Mandy Rose ? I think Mandy will be remembered as a very good wrestler at the end of the day. She has power that others don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    What do people think about Mandy Rose ? I think Mandy will be remembered as a very good wrestler at the end of the day. She has power that others don't have.

I'd like to experience some of her power ha

• Advertisement

AH feck Nikki beat Mandy ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »

She has a nice jumping knee and that's it, in my opinion. Nothing special apart from being super hot.

That godsmack song seems to be the theme for these Saudi events

Good song from a decent band

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

So for some reason Roman is now captain of a team comprising of Rusev, Ricochet, Ali and Shorty fjng Gable... Jesus fml

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

TimesArrow wrote: »
    So for some reason Roman is now captain of a team comprising of Rusev, Ricochet, Ali and Shorty fjng Gable... Jesus fml

You just know Crown Jewel is gonna end with Reigns and Hogan posing to Real American.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Didn't think there could be a worse wrestling name than Shorty Gable until he christened himself Shorty G. Awful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Really hope this Bryan/Roman teaming up leads to a mania match

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Is Bayley's gimmick now that she overdoes it on the makeup & eyeliner then gets upset when she notices it afterwards

Bray Wyatt/Fiend is advertised for all the Raws in November and its speculated some sort of trade with someone and he will be part of the Raw roster ???

Think he would suite raw better imo

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Bray Wyatt/Fiend is advertised for all the Raws in November and its speculated some sort of trade with someone and he will be part of the Raw roster ???

Think he would suite raw better imo

Hopefully that means he wins the title at Crown Jewel. But from what I read FOX really wanted Bray Wyatt on their show.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Loughc wrote: »
    Hopefully that means he wins the title at Crown Jewel. But from what I read FOX really wanted Bray Wyatt on their show.

You’d think Lesnar vs. The Fiend would be on the cards to headline Mania at this stage. I can’t think of a bigger match myself, it’d be a lot more interesting than most main events in the last decade.

I really hope he’s kept away from any titles until then. This character has immense potential if people can move on from the HIAC debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Stupid way they did the main event entrances. Daniel Bryan, followed by his opponents and then his partner. I know they did it to have Bryan's entrance before the break and then wanting to announce the Team Hogan captain.

Hope Miz gets to win the IC title again and make it better.

Was trying to think who'll take the title from Bayley. I doubt it'll be Nikki this time. With Charlotte and Becky on Raw and too soon to turn Sasha, it could be Alexa or Nikki later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Stupid way they did the main event entrances. Daniel Bryan, followed by his opponents and then his partner. I know they did it to have Bryan's entrance before the break and then wanting to announce the Team Hogan captain.

Hope Miz gets to win the IC title again and make it better.

Was trying to think who'll take the title from Bayley. I doubt it'll be Nikki this time. With Charlotte and Becky on Raw and too soon to turn Sasha, it could be Alexa or Nikki later.

I don’t think it will happen but Sasha/ baylet at mania with bayley as the heel is what I would like

Smackdown down to 2.44 million viewers.

First week: 3.87 million
    Second week: 2.9 million
    Third week: 2.44 million

Dropping like a stone although I presume it will level out a bit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'd say Vince is probably (rightly or wrongly) justified in giving Eric Bischoff the boot... Until they drop further, and it'll Bruce Prichard in the firing line.

Rinse and repeat..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You just know Crown Jewel is gonna end with Reigns and Hogan posing to Real American.

Whatcha gonna do Brother when Hulkamania and The Big Dog run wild on you :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Oh I forgot Smackdown was on last night

Don't think I'll bother catching up to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'd say Vince is probably (rightly or wrongly) justified in giving Eric Bischoff the boot... Until they drop further, and it'll Bruce Prichard in the firing line.

Rinse and repeat..

From reports it seems Eric got the boot because he wasn't putting in enough effort towards the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

J. Marston wrote: »
    Smackdown down to 2.44 million viewers.

First week: 3.87 million
    Second week: 2.9 million
    Third week: 2.44 million

Dropping like a stone although I presume it will level out a bit now.

It was still the biggest ratings winner on Friday night in the States for the 18-49 age range that the advertisers target in the US.

The CBS shows all drew 3 times the viewers but that age 50+ demo isn't considered a hit with advertisers as much.

ABC & NBC also drew more viewers from the 50+ age demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Any Smackdown roster in Australia as well or are they back by now?

Was thinking about Boschoff's firing and the couple episodes of the new Smackdown probably had little to do with him. The premiere and the draft.

Nothing much is advertised. Nikki/Mandy, New Day/RooDolph and a Brock/Cain face off.

Although according to Fox's insufferable twitter (I despise those accounts who are always trying to cool with memes) that equals "a stacked Smackdown!"

On sky sports main event tonight

I don't know when I last watched Smackdown as at aired 4 weeks in a row ( I've sky + it for years and watched it after the fact) but it being live on Fridays does help. I'd say it might be a by the numbers show as a good lot of the roster were in Australia during the week and left Oz wednesday afternoon and I don't know where Smackdown is from tonight but it could be some trip.

Here we go.

• Advertisement

Ah damn it the orange Goblin is on live WWE TV.

Advertisement