Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Curragh of Kildare & Limerick you're a lady.

• 13-10-2019 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Two Irish meetings today. Some decent fare on offer.
    I would be very interested to see the knowledgeable crowd on here give their opinion on the Cesarewitch , 4.25 Curragh.
    There is a guaranteed €50,000 for the Trifecta. I am planning on having a go.
    Plan is 5 horses to a €1 stake costing €60. Very difficult i know but sure if you're not in you can't win!:)
    Not got mine picked yet but will put them up later.
    So if its only for a bit of craic throw up your 5 and we will see if anyone hits the bulls eye!
    All other daily fancies also welcomed...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Sors in the last at the curragh. Down to a mark of 72 he might have needed the other day as a pipe opener after two months off. Will love the ground 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.05 Curragh, Tango, around 6/5 and this looks an absolute cert to me. Has the best form in the race. My strongest bet of the day, I had a fairly decent win bet on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.05 Curragh, Tango, around 6/5 and this looks an absolute cert to me. Has the best form in the race. My strongest bet of the day, I had a fairly decent win bet on it.

Big drift (SP 11/8) but fairly pissed in!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,374 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

5:00 been told by Khafaaq's connections that they have been waiting to get soft ground for this and it's fancied off current rating.

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Big drift (SP 11/8) but fairly pissed in!

It can play games with your mind when you see the big drift and it drifted like a barge on the exchange, but I suspect the big money went on early. Nice SP.

The 2.40 Curragh, A New Dawn, I've backed this to win around 2/1. Much better form than the joint fav Auxilia.

Same race I layed Fancy Blue for 3 places @ 4/5 I don't think it will be placed.

• Advertisement

My last bet of the day. 3.15 Curragh, Make A Challenge around 9/4 and after drifting like a barge too but I've had a nice win bet on this. I 'think' the reason for some of the drifts is the day is so quiet for racing a lot of connections money has gone on early and the traders and just playing their own game. I've looked hard and I can't find a horse to beat Make A Challenge.

I'm out, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

1/3/4/7/17 are my 5.
    I'll go through all entries after the race and see if we have any winners!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I'm very tempted by Linger at 20's

Looking at the racing here.

That Saglawy in the 4.25, how in the hell is it so low in the betting. Granted the horse can win, but 2 on the bounce ?! I can't see it being in the first 4. I've layed it for 4 places @ around 11/8'ish.

Bit of a gamble going down on Pulse Of Shanghai here. The yard is usually pretty shrewd. At around 100/30 I think it's worth a few bob, I'll have a small win bet on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭robbiezero

5:00 been told by Khafaaq's connections that they have been waiting to get soft ground for this and it's fancied off current rating.

Out again tonight in Dundalk and seems to be getting backed.

Advertisement