Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drinks reception

Options
  • 10-10-2019 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,519 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

Myself and herself are looking to at getting married in 2021 in Dublin City Hall,

It'll be small wedding of about 60 people , We plan to get married there and do the whole restaurant dinner and then off some where later in the night for the "PARTY" part,

My question is has anyone got married in Dublin City Hall and then held the drinks reception in one of the many City Centre pubs ?

If so which pubs and how did it go, wed like to go somewhere between the ceremony and the dinner , a stop on the way if you like,(also give us time to go get our pictures around the city)
    Also did you just reserve an area and have a free bar up to a certain point or what way did you approach the drinks reception ,

Any help would be great even if your someone that attended something like this,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

This was something we considered. Roberta's was our first choice. Go in for a look. I think it is fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Stags Head is very popular for drinks receptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Sister in law had her's in Drury Buildings. Went very well.

Advertisement