Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-03-2019, 09:22   #1
simonmc78

Ledwill Park

Just purchased a property in Ledwill Park kilcock. Anyone else out there buy one and secondly any timelines given with regard to completion times?.
Advertisement
06-03-2019, 14:55   #2
AndreaSoly

Hi,
I just wanted to open a topic here but you were faster Yes, we also bought a house at the Ledwill Park development.
I think the completion time is really depend on which house you picked. It's a huge project, about 4 times bigger than you can see on their website. We bought a house at The Rise and according to the latest information it's expected to be ready by end of May, but not guaranteed. When I spoke to the builder and the agency, they told us it's more likely June/July..
I've been there 2 weeks ago on Saturday, just to see how the works are going. I couldn't get access to the site, but have seen many houses are already have roof on, windows in place, so exteriors are finished. These are about 7-16 The Rise .
I am hoping to see at least a show house in April.

Last edited by AndreaSoly; 06-03-2019 at 15:00.
(2) thanks from:
06-03-2019, 15:40   #3
simonmc78

What number did you go for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSoly View Post
Hi,
I just wanted to open a topic here but you were faster Yes, we also bought a house at the Ledwill Park development.
I think the completion time is really depend on which house you picked. It's a huge project, about 4 times bigger than you can see on their website. We bought a house at The Rise and according to the latest information it's expected to be ready by end of May, but not guaranteed. When I spoke to the builder and the agency, they told us it's more likely June/July..
I've been there 2 weeks ago on Saturday, just to see how the works are going. I couldn't get access to the site, but have seen many houses are already have roof on, windows in place, so exteriors are finished. These are about 7-16 The Rise .
I am hoping to see at least a show house in April.
06-03-2019, 16:26   #4
AndreaSoly

<snip>

Last edited by Graham; 06-03-2019 at 16:37.
Thanks from:
06-03-2019, 16:29   #5
simonmc78

I'm <snip>.

Let's keep in contact with regards to dates etc.

Quote:
<snip>

Last edited by Graham; 06-03-2019 at 16:37.
Advertisement
06-03-2019, 16:31   #6
AndreaSoly

Great, will do! I hope we will see more "neighbors' joining to this community
Thanks from:
06-03-2019, 16:39   #7
Graham

Mod Note

Hi folks, welcome to A & P.

For the sake of your own future privacy I've snipped the house numbers from the above posts.

On a personal note, I think it's a pretty nice development, very best of luck in your new homes.
06-03-2019, 19:02   #8
simonmc78

thanks for that
12-03-2019, 12:02   #9
AndreaSoly

We have been in Kilcock last Saturday. From the GAA sports ground there is a very good view to the building site. The first houses on The Rise are looking great. It seem the builders working hard and shows a lots of improvement since January. Hoping to see the first show house soon.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-03-2019, 12:04   #10
simonmc78

Full steam ahead , thankfully the weather on the whole has been good enough to work on site.
Quote:
We have been in Kilcock last Saturday. From the GAA sports ground there is a very good view to the building site. The first houses on The Rise are looking great. It seem the builders working hard and shows a lots of improvement since January. Hoping to see the first show house soon.
24-03-2019, 22:29   #11
simonmc78

Some photos taken today

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG-20190324-WA0003.jpeg (675.1 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG-20190324-WA0007.jpeg (1.21 MB, 337 views)
Thanks from:
27-03-2019, 16:42   #12
edkirl

Hi Guys, myself and my partner also bought in Ledwill Park we will be in The Rise. Our valuation report came back with a completion date of June 20th if that helps but no word from Glenveagh themselves I reckon we will hear shortly as Glenveagh usually invite buyers in for an early preview of the show houses before launch. We are purchasing one of the 3 beds. Houses are really lovely have been following Glenveagh for a while.

Last edited by edkirl; 28-03-2019 at 15:32.
Thanks from:
27-03-2019, 16:43   #13
AndreaSoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkirl View Post
Hi Guys, myself and my partner also bought in Ledwill Park we will be in The Rise. Our valuation report came back with a completion date of June 20th if that helps but no word from Glenveagh themselves i reckon we will here shortly as Glenveagh usually invite buyers in for an early preview of the showhouses before launch. We are purchasing one of the 3 beds. Houses are really lovely have been following Glenveagh for a while.
Hi,
Thank you for joining to our little group!
20th June sounds great!
An early preview of the showhouses before launch would be fantastic.
I am looking for updates on ledwillpark website, Glenveagh website also on the Ledwill park facebook page as well, but no updates at all there. So the best I can do is visit the building site every second weekend.
(2) thanks from:
27-03-2019, 17:04   #14
simonmc78

Thanks for the info

Nick from sherry fitz rang me today and said he will try and get us in to view the 4 bed in 2 to 3 weeks time. Fingers crossed

Last edited by simonmc78; 27-03-2019 at 21:11.
Thanks from:
02-04-2019, 15:30   #15
AndreaSoly

Hi,

Have you received the email with video from Glenveagh last week? I was so happy to see the site from above If you have not received it, just email glenveagh and for sure they will put your email address on their list and send the link to you.
Did you get any specific date for viewing the first show houses? We have not received any call yet regarding to the show house.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion