Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-07-2019, 13:48   #61
OctoberMammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrysiak View Post
Measurements for appliances:

Oven:
H97cm x W59cm - thats the entire size for both oven and microwave or if someone wants a double oven - all needs to fit in there.
Hob:
59cm x 52cm
Washing machine/dryer/dishwasher - 2 slots in the utility room:
H87cm x W61cm

Fridge, I didn't measure exactly as we want something free standing but the enclosure is 65cm wide.

Hope this helps.

Hi there, I took some measurements from the showhouse too - most match with yours but now I'm wondering did I go wrong somewhere?

I measured the oven (H60cm x W48cm) and microwave (H60cm x W39cm) separately - we're not going for a double oven. Your hob and washing machine measurements match mine, but I measured the fridge as being 59cm wide?

Dishwasher in the island - I didn't measure this, but told it was standard size (i.e. not slimline).

If only Glenveagh gave us the bloody measurements...

Going to order appliances this weekend so my head is wrecked with this!
Advertisement
01-07-2019, 13:49   #62
OctoberMammy

Also, does anyone have a measurement for the shower enclosure in the ensuite, by any chance?
01-07-2019, 14:16   #63
gawoo1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberMammy View Post
Hi there, I took some measurements from the showhouse too - most match with yours but now I'm wondering did I go wrong somewhere?

I measured the oven (H60cm x W48cm) and microwave (H60cm x W39cm) separately - we're not going for a double oven. Your hob and washing machine measurements match mine, but I measured the fridge as being 59cm wide?

Dishwasher in the island - I didn't measure this, but told it was standard size (i.e. not slimline).

If only Glenveagh gave us the bloody measurements...

Going to order appliances this weekend so my head is wrecked with this!

Couldn't agree more...when doing the showhouse, they'd have all of the measurements needed for flooring, carpets, appliances etc. so can't understand why this would not be included in a buyers pack
02-07-2019, 11:18   #64
Laurendon

have bought one of the 4 bed house in the avenue
I noticed on the thread a few things - are shower doors not fitted ? Has anyone been able to get measurements for the 4 beds? I'm not sure if they are the same as the 3 beds?
02-07-2019, 11:23   #65
Brian201888

Can't help with the measurements on the 4 bed but shower doors aren't fitted
Advertisement
02-07-2019, 11:27   #66
Laurendon

thanks Brian ! would anyone have recommendations for were to get shower doors ?
02-07-2019, 11:28   #67
TedsRevengeP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawoo1012 View Post
Couldn't agree more...when doing the showhouse, they'd have all of the measurements needed for flooring, carpets, appliances etc. so can't understand why this would not be included in a buyers pack
Apparently it's becasue all the houses may vary ever so slightly. So they don't want to commit and give exact measurements and then have us comeback saying a floor is slightly smaller, wider etc.

Don't know why they can't share them with a disclaimer though.
02-07-2019, 11:48   #68
adox

Is there a second phase of these going up or are they all sold?
02-07-2019, 12:39   #69
TedsRevengeP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adox View Post
Is there a second phase of these going up or are they all sold?
Pretty sure I overheard the agent say the next phase and showhouse launches in Sept. Worth double checking of course.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-07-2019, 11:55   #70
Brian201888

Knew everything was going to smoothly! Had a call from Glenvaugh saying Irish Water not coming this week either and the earliest they'll be out is the 22nd but that's even questionable so I'm now thinking an early August close
03-07-2019, 12:14   #71
TedsRevengeP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian201888 View Post
Knew everything was going to smoothly! Had a call from Glenvaugh saying Irish Water not coming this week either and the earliest they'll be out is the 22nd but that's even questionable so I'm now thinking an early August close
The 22nd? Crap. That's a pretty big jump from this Friday.
03-07-2019, 12:33   #72
La.la.151515

Quote:
Thanks for the info! Even early August is starting to sound optimistic at this point
03-07-2019, 14:31   #73
OctoberMammy

Quote:
That's very annoying. I expected a delay of some sort, but not such a big one this late! Someone told me the other day to expect delays with bank/solicitor at this time of year, too. Hard to know what to do in terms of sorting childcare, etc.!
03-07-2019, 14:51   #74
Brian201888

Yeah very annoying, we had spoken to them about potentially snagging prior to the water being on to sort out any non-plumbing issues so we'll hopefully do that and then assuming no plumbing issues should be able to close quickly once Irish Water come out.
Thanks from:
03-07-2019, 15:12   #75
OctoberMammy

Quote:
Yeah very annoying, we had spoken to them about potentially snagging prior to the water being on to sort out any non-plumbing issues so we'll hopefully do that and then assuming no plumbing issues should be able to close quickly once Irish Water come out.
Sounds like a solution, but does that mean that you'd have to pay for snagging twice? (Before/after water is turned on?)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion