Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

shalom wrote: »
    I've pm you
    PM'd

Hi,
    Shalom, I didn't get a PM from you?

Eclipsechaser and TestTransmission PMd me first, so i'll give them first shot at this out of fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭shalom

Hi,
    Shalom, I didn't get a PM from you?

Eclipsechaser and TestTransmission PMd me first, so i'll give them first shot at this out of fairness.

Blast it . Ok if anyone else is doing it I'd appreciate to be included. I mustn't have pressed send .on the phone . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Me too.. keep me in mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SpaceRocket

I'd like to join a group too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Me three

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Me Four!

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ClaptonBay

Would be interest being part of a group aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Next group up, count me in. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

If someone is setting up a group drop me a pm please

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

PM if anyone is interested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Im interested if anyone is setting this up again. PM me.

I'd like to be included if someone's settled by up a group... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 smk321

Same, if anyones setting one up I'm up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Another wanting to join a group

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi, still interested if I could tag on to a group,

Ok, ill start the group for a 1 year subscription - so €30 each.

First 6 people to PM me with their email address are in.

Ill confirm when all the spaces are taken.

2 spots left in our family!

1 spot left...

All full - no more PMs please!

Missed this again arghhhhhhhh!!!! Next person who sets one up PM me please..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

All the people asking to join a group, why can't you start the group yourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

As the previous poster said, those looking for a group should just set one up. It is incredibly straightforward and easy to do. You don't need to provide your personal address to the others in the group or anything like that, you can just make one up for the other group members to use. Took me about two hours in total between posting here saying I was starting a group, to getting the money from 5 people, to setting up the family on Spotify and sending the invites. We're now a happy Spotify family :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Do people not have enough friends in real life to get this set up? Much handier than dealing with people you don't know from the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Do people not have enough friends in real life to get this set up? Much handier than dealing with people you don't know from the internet!

It's a lot easier to set it up here on this dedicated forum that attracts interested people, than going through the hassle of trying to contact friends through Facebook or real life or elsewhere, when they may or may not have Spotify, may or may not be even interested etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

It's incredibly easy to set this up. And as someone else said it's ideal to have a dedicated thread about it where there's clearly a lot of demand.

There's trust involved too for sure but even if someone tried to pull a fast one you can just request a refund through PayPal and you'll get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

NikoTopps wrote: »
    It's incredibly easy to set this up. And as someone else said it's ideal to have a dedicated thread about it where there's clearly a lot of demand.

There's trust involved too for sure but even if someone tried to pull a fast one you can just request a refund through PayPal and you'll get your money back.

I thought if you pay by friends and family you can't get a refund?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

meathman0 wrote: »

That is correct, payments sent via friends and family fall outside Paypal purchase protection program.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,856 ✭✭✭dodzy

sweetie wrote: »
    All the people asking to join a group, why can't you start the group yourselves?

Typical BA 'sleepers'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 smk321

Aspiring wrote: »
    As the previous poster said, those looking for a group should just set one up. It is incredibly straightforward and easy to do. You don't need to provide your personal address to the others in the group or anything like that, you can just make one up for the other group members to use. Took me about two hours in total between posting here saying I was starting a group, to getting the money from 5 people, to setting up the family on Spotify and sending the invites. We're now a happy Spotify family :pac:

What exactly is involved in it? I wouldn't mind for a year of spotify for €30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

meathman0 wrote: »

Yeah, that's right. I had to use it before however and PayPal took the hit themselves so they will help you if worse comes to worse.

Advertisement