Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-02-2020, 23:02   #451
JP Liz V1

ShagNastii has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
Advertisement
23-02-2020, 23:55   #452
ShagNastii

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
ShagNastii has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
We've had a clear out

Thanks Liz. Furious Red up next he/she is online.

I'll put it out there. I'll flash a Dolph Ziggler leg. Picked him for bang for my buck. I'd be open to further trades if anyone wants a show off?
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 09:03   #453
thebostoncrab

Taking a massive gamble, because I need two more picks to justify bribing in G.O.D. fully and neither of those picks can be drafted together.....so there is a real chance I might be offering them up for trades 😂
Yesterday, 09:14   #454
Necro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebostoncrab
Taking a massive gamble, because I need two more picks to justify bribing in G.O.D. fully and neither of those picks can be drafted together.....so there is a real chance I might be offering them up for trades
Maybe... or maybe the next stip will help you out...

I'll have the next round order up this evening
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 10:24   #455
daithi1989

Happy to have gotten 2 mid-carders to flesh that part of my roster out - dont see them fitting my tag team plans really!

PM sent to next person also!
Advertisement
Yesterday, 12:57   #456
Hello 2D Person Below

Some great picks for an 11th round.
Yesterday, 16:45   #457
daithi1989

I like this stip - always interesting to see who you’re gifted!
Yesterday, 17:01   #458
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daithi1989 View Post
I like this stip - always interesting to see who you’re gifted!
Yeah happy to see this one return although was hoping (until I saw Necro's comments to TBC) that it wouldn't be next round. My next pick is probably the only one left I'm worried about people taking my preferred options and now there will be almost double the number of wrestlers taken before I pick.

That said I can't complain I've had decent enough round numbers so far and there are 5 or so people with a later number than me this round. I always enjoy picking for other roster and although I never pick someone I want for them I always give a top available draft pick I think they can use. Gonna have some fun looking into thee roster I have to pick for now
Yesterday, 18:15   #459
A Brad Maddox Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
Yeah happy to see this one return although was hoping (until I saw Necro's comments to TBC) that it wouldn't be next round. My next pick is probably the only one left I'm worried about people taking my preferred options and now there will be almost double the number of wrestlers taken before I pick.

That said I can't complain I've had decent enough round numbers so far and there are 5 or so people with a later number than me this round. I always enjoy picking for other roster and although I never pick someone I want for them I always give a top available draft pick I think they can use. Gonna have some fun looking into thee roster I have to pick for now
I'll do my best to get you someone you don't immediately want to trade
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 20:38   #460
thebostoncrab

Now, how to carefully make hints to either of the two wrestlers that I need to make the G.O.D draft pick work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion