Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The curious case of Hani Hanjour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Flight 77 was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon.

If something else happened, explain it with evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

We've been here before. It missed the Pentagon, flew away somewhere (no one noticed) and the passengers have been in some sort of witness protection since.

At the same time someone went around knocking down lamposts and scattering plane and body parts all over the place. Which only took a minute or two.

Wake up FFS.

That was CS? I thought that was another one of them..

Notice how they never use their internet detective abilities to ever find out what happened, they only use it to deny the facts. Like moon hoaxers. And flat-earthers. And the Sandy Hook truthers. Wait, almost as if there's a pattern to this type of thinking..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It was him, but he flipped flopped on it a few times.

He came in claiming that the plane overflew the pentagon and an entirely different plane really hit it.

He was basing this entirely on the notion that for some reason the conspirators couldn't alter the information in the black box and that it was showing the plane flying too high and fast to hit the building.

He changed his mind and argument entirely when he realised this was painting him into a corner. I think he flipped back again later when he thought everyone forgot his original argument.

It was also briefly a missile, then a large type of fighter jet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No he was claiming that it was a specific type of military jet and then later changed his mind to claiming that it was the same model as the real flight.

He always maintained that the people who believed the missile theory were crazy. He was just quoting from their sources to support his arguments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

The debate we had with Ruby, who has since disappeared, may be a reference to that. I cannot say with any certainty what caused the Pentagon attack. It might have been a large or small plane. Things i disagreed with Ruby about the flight path

The FDR ( Flight recorder) and radar turns picked up a plane heading to Washington and towards the Pentagon. There are some errors in the data that don't make sense.

There is no way that the official reports are factual. I suspect if it was flight 77, it was coming in at much slower speed than they claim, given that everything would have been zipping past his view as he was flying 500 mph an hour near ground allegedly.

The idea of lining up a target going 500+ mph an hour off autopilot makes no sense. Overfly the target instead.

Whether it was flight 77 or something else, I can't say for sure, but there is plenty of evidence that something hit the Pentagon. It wasn't a car bomb. Although I am not overly stubborn when it comes to this event, I believe that it is very possible that it was flight 77, but the official reports contain errors. 

You aren't stubborn because even you have difficulty making something up for it.

Advertisement