Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
12-01-2021, 22:44   #691
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
It originates from the same poster who hasn't furnished a single conspiracy theory they've suggested, decided that the facts are wrong because they don't believe them, dodged countless questions, and refers to posters here as "shills", so good luck getting a rational response there

Now you're putting words into my mouth and reaching out to others for support.


You said that I decided that "the facts" were wrong because I don't believe them.


You're the one who talks about "facts" and that they aren't to be questioned or disputed or doubted.


Just because YOU say something is a fact and is indisputable or undeniable or unquestionable, doesn't make it a fact, I'm sorry to inform you.


You could state "as fact" that a rotund, bearded man in a red and white outfit can fly across the sky, his mode of conveyance, a team of equally gifted mammals. He then pauses to to lower himself down a chimney shaft, leave bags of gifts, consume a slice of cake and then make haste and repeat the procedure hundreds of millions of time in a couple of hours.


You could state this as a fact. I still wouldn't believe a word of it but your argument is that because I don't believe your "fact" then somehow I am to be held with suspicion.
ShatterAlan is online now  
Advertisement
12-01-2021, 22:53   #692
King Mob
Registered User
 
King Mob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterAlan View Post
So according to Firefighter Pete Morbito...."all the elevators" fell. All had their cables severed, the brake shoes failed AND the emergency safety governors also failed and they all plunged down. Correct?
Maybe the plane crashes might have had something to do with this?
King Mob is offline  
12-01-2021, 22:59   #693
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnonotgmail View Post
you are still talking absolute nonsense. lifts in a lift shaft are in no way airtight.

Are you referring to me or to DJ?
ShatterAlan is online now  
13-01-2021, 01:00   #694
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterAlan View Post
Now you're putting words into my mouth and reaching out to others for support.


You said that I decided that "the facts" were wrong because I don't believe them.


You're the one who talks about "facts" and that they aren't to be questioned or disputed or doubted.


Just because YOU say something is a fact and is indisputable or undeniable or unquestionable, doesn't make it a fact, I'm sorry to inform you.
Whataboutery

You claim passports didn't survive the impacts based on one thing, that you "cant believe it". This is directly contradicted by the physical evidence that they did survive, something you haven't disputed

Likewise, elevators created secondary explosions and sounds like explosions. Truthers claim these other reports of explosions were actually "controlled demolitions" going off at the event. You've decided that didn't happened because, again, you "can't believe it". Witnesses to the event contradict your incredulity.

You've made no attempt to explain otherwise and you've labelled posters who disagree with you as "shills".
Dohnjoe is offline  
Thanks from:
13-01-2021, 10:57   #695
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
Whataboutery

You claim passports didn't survive the impacts based on one thing, that you "cant believe it". This is directly contradicted by the physical evidence that they did survive, something you haven't disputed

Likewise, elevators created secondary explosions and sounds like explosions. Truthers claim these other reports of explosions were actually "controlled demolitions" going off at the event. You've decided that didn't happened because, again, you "can't believe it". Witnesses to the event contradict your incredulity.

You've made no attempt to explain otherwise and you've labelled posters who disagree with you as "shills".

I don't believe that a passport can survive a fireball. You believe it can. That's where we differ. And your belief is cemented by the report that a passport was found in the street before the towers came down.



That's very similar to stamping your feet and insisting that Jesus existed and miracles can happen because the Shroud of Turin as there as plain as day for all to see. It's all the evidence that's needed.
ShatterAlan is online now  
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 11:00   #696
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterAlan View Post
I don't believe that a passport can survive a fireball. You believe it can. That's where we differ. And your belief is cemented by the report that a passport was found in the street before the towers came down.
Incorrect.

For the umpteenth time it's not your belief vs someone else's belief. It's your belief vs fact.

Your belief: you can't believe a passport survived a fireball
Fact: The passport did survive the fireball, as evidenced by the fact that it physically exists. You can't explain this.

Last edited by Dohnjoe; 13-01-2021 at 11:15.
Dohnjoe is offline  
13-01-2021, 11:02   #697
knucklehead6
SMILEY MINION
 
knucklehead6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterAlan View Post
I didn't say they moved in a vacuum. How would they ascend in an evacuated chamber?
so lifts don't move in a vacuum, yet somehow the air in a lift shaft would stop a lift from falling to the ground as it gets compressed by the falling lift????
knucklehead6 is offline  
13-01-2021, 11:50   #698
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
Incorrect.

For the umpteenth time it's not your belief vs someone else's belief. It's your belief vs fact.

Your belief: you can't believe a passport survived a fireball
Fact: The passport did survive the fireball, as evidenced by the fact that it physically exists. You can't explain this.

And as has been explained to you umpteen times using the "suicide" victim analogy


My belief: I can't believe that the victim took his own life by shooting himself 3 times in the back of the head.


Fact: He did just that as evidenced by the fact that his body is lying right there in the street.

The Shroud of Turin exists ergo Jesus's image magically transfixed itself onto the fabric. That's the logic you're going by.
ShatterAlan is online now  
13-01-2021, 12:01   #699
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatterAlan View Post
And as has been explained to you umpteen times using the "suicide" victim analogy

My belief: I can't believe that the victim took his own life by shooting himself 3 times in the back of the head.


Fact: He did just that as evidenced by the fact that his body is lying right there in the street.
Another silly analogy demonstrating you still don't understand any of this.

After the airliners struck the buildings, perishable items belonging to people on those flights were recovered. Meaning those items survived the impacts.

You've never explained how these items survived, you've never provided a plausible counter-explanation, all you've done is engage in incredulity "I can't believe it", which isn't an argument against it.
Dohnjoe is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 13:55   #700
King Mob
Registered User
 
King Mob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
Another silly analogy demonstrating you still don't understand any of this.

After the airliners struck the buildings, perishable items belonging to people on those flights were recovered. Meaning those items survived the impacts.

You've never explained how these items survived, you've never provided a plausible counter-explanation, all you've done is engage in incredulity "I can't believe it", which isn't an argument against it.
It's not only that he hasn't been able to provide a counter example, it's that he's actively gone out of his way to pretend that point has even been brought up.
He has not once acknowledged the other items existing.

He knows they exist. He knows they can and did survive the plane crashes.
But if he acknowledges them, then it's an issue for the conspiracy theory that might cause doubt in the believe. This is of course not allowed.
King Mob is offline  
15-01-2021, 23:52   #701
Overheal
Covfefe Connoisseur
 
Overheal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 54,495
Send a message via ICQ to Overheal Send a message via Skype™ to Overheal
Overheal is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-01-2021, 00:49   #702
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Actually pretty accurate
Dohnjoe is offline  
16-01-2021, 01:38   #703
King Mob
Registered User
 
King Mob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17,332
I'm not so much a fan of that diagram. A lot of these conspiracies exist on a spectrum by themselves, and any of them could span the whole way up.

And then there's stuff that sticks out as being in the wrong place like the bohemian grove and Denver airport. The explanations of these would require belief in the New World Order/illuminati, which are all right at the top.
King Mob is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet