Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial support college

• 21-07-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey,

Wondering if anyone knows any financial support or services that may be available for mature students so long story short never went to college as had weight issues lost 20 stone now have the confidence to go back to do my dream and get my degree got accepted and was working part-time to pay my way through and am going to get the grant which is 70 a week but now due to covid I have now lost my job and don't know what to do desperately looking for a new part-time job, but as a mature student I wouldn't be able to live on 70 a week especially with driving up and down to college, any one know other financial supports available

Comments

Advertisement