Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

omg an off-topic thread

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

?

441015.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

deco nate wrote: »
    Best to put him up for adoption so, and just to be safe put the kid up too.

:D don’t tempt me :p

Right, Ant Man just ended so I’m going to rewatch once upon a time in preparation for the final few episodes coming soon. I’ll get to see Mr. Dornan so it’s all good :D I live the rock n roll lifestyle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

?

441015.jpg

Healy Raes creating all BB drama in The Dail :p

th?id=OIP.aDPPpuzryyv7jRpExB9tOQHaEj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=248&h=153

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Healy Raes creating all BB drama in The Dail :p

th?id=OIP.aDPPpuzryyv7jRpExB9tOQHaEj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=248&h=153

I was actually staying in a house in Kenmare for the weekend and Michael Healy Rae came around canvassing. I was also driving behind him one day around Killarney, he drives fairly fast. And I ended up in the same restaurant as him in Killorgin. Fair play to the Healy Rae’s though the roads are pretty good in Kerry.

• Advertisement

Guys does anyone watch programmers on channel 4 on demand, I wanted to watch the documentary about the James Bulger murder but there’s no play sign by it, is that cause it was only on tv last night and won’t be available online for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Ninjini wrote: »
    I was watching the trailer with my son but he wants his Da to bring him to see it :(

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

anna080 wrote: »
    The mystery behind the patch becomes clear. Mack stuck it in her eyeball didn't he?

tenor.gif?itemid=10686382

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Guys does anyone watch programmers on channel 4 on demand, I wanted to watch the documentary about the Jamie Bulger murder but there’s no play sign by it, is that cause it was only on tv last night and won’t be available online for a while?

I watched that the other night, Fin.... That little bollix only got 2 years today! Don't know about Demand, is that like The Player?

I watched that the other night, Fin.... That little bollix only got 2 years today! Don't know about Demand, is that like The Player?

Ya it’s like Channel 4 player. Some sick evil bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Always bothered me that the child was called 'Jamie' by some of the press and people online. The child's name was James. His mother and father never called him 'Jamie'. It's probably a trivial thing to get annoyed about but I think getting the poor little fella's actual name right is the least the press could do.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm just after watching it there fin. It's repeated now on channel4+1 if you're able to record it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

What do we got here?

friends-joeytribbianni2.png.jpg?itok=Jvm2lEUh

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is Ginu9 gutted that the one he made binned :p

Probably more so than the fact he didnt hook up with Ashley. :)

Is Ginu9 gutted that the one he made binned :p

I think it’s quite sweet. :o

34f1l4w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

So I’ve started ru Paul’s drag race! Skipped to season 3, didn’t realise it was just like America’s next top model!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Rfrip wrote: »
    So I’ve started ru Paul’s drag race! Skipped to season 3, didn’t realise it was just like America’s next top model!
    Season 4 and 6 are amazing!

wyrn wrote: »
    Season 4 and 6 are amazing!

Will I skip to season 4...I’m not really getting into it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Cbb US is on youtube now. I'm off to have a nosey.

crustybla wrote: »
    Cbb US is on youtube now. I'm off to have a nosey.

Oh report back... really don’t think I can hack a show full of Americans tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I was wondering where Ye went!! Then my orgy alarm started going mad, like the bat signal for our clique

tumblr_m6nrs2ndy41ql4524o1_500.gif

Hai

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

American reality shows are very scripted, not sure if thats the case with cbb, please let us know how it is Crusty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Oh report back... really don’t think I can hack a show full of Americans tbh

Yeah it’s like too much! Good balance when they thrown in with the stuck up Brits

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Thursday !

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

It's worth watching lads. Give the first ep a watch and see what you think. I reckon there'll be a few rows alright. They're very open about it being a game and are ruthless. A few of them don't like each other already. Apparently the men always get the women out on the regular show so the women have banded together to get the men out. Can't see that lasting though. The rooms look a lot smaller than the UK version too.

It's worth watching lads. Give the first ep a watch and see what you think. I reckon there'll be a few rows alright. They're very open about it being a game and are ruthless. A few of them don't like each other already. Apparently the men always get the women out on the regular show so the women have banded together to get the men out. Can't see that lasting though. The rooms look a lot smaller than the UK version too.

Right....I’m going in ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I sense an almost pleading tone to your comment crustybla- a kind of "come on guys, it'll be fun, please re create the big brother experience, we need this" kind of vibe :p
    I'll give it a shot- just for you my love.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Right....I’m going in ....

How many knuckles?

Advertisement