Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Ups - Trips and Networking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭IamtooGoode

Thanks to the 7 people who attended tonight...

Paranormal Meetup tonight at 7pm at Dublin city centre pub …. please PM for location … As good as it is to post in www land all things paranormal…. much more fun in the real world … people who attend the meetups may get to go on investigations … upcoming investigations include Wicklow Gaol an Charleville Castle …

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mozies

When's the next meet up?

mozies wrote: »
    When's the next meet up?

Monday 13 July, 7pm Dublin

Great to see 9 people at tonight's paranormal meet up, cheers everyone....

• Advertisement

Fantastic that 9 people were at Monday's meetup, next on this Monday 20 Jul 2015

Looking forward to tonight's paranormal meet up in Dublin at 7:15pm, please pm me for location

Great to see 8+ people at last nights paranormal Meet-up. Thanks guys and girls ….

NEXT MEET UP MONDAY 27 JULY 2015. PM ME FOR LOCATION (DUBLIN CITY')

Great to have 10 people at tonight's paranormal meet-, hope to see you all soon. Wicklow Gaol was very interesting. We had the place to ourselves (10) which was fab...

• Advertisement

Next paranormal meetup is Tuesday 4 August at 7:15 pm Dublin. Please PM me for location

Next paranormal meetup Tuesday 4 August 2015

Reminder about tonight's paranormal meetup in Dublin at 7:15. Please PM fpr location People who attend two meets ups this month (we have them every week as you know) might be able to join us on an investigation at 'Charleville Castle' coming up soon….

15 people have indicated to me that they will attend tonight … that would be a record for us if they all turn up ...

Thanks to all 14 people who turned up to last night's Paranormal Meet-up Chat. That is the most we have ever had the past 14 months. The past few months there has been a strong attendance each week (8-10 people).

Most of the regular attendees join our team on investigations like; Ross Castle, Leap Castle, Wicklow Gaol, Ducketts Grove and Charleville Castle (coming up) etc.

Next paranormal meetup tonight at 7:15pm. Please pm me for Dublin venue.

Great to see 10 at last night's paranormal meetup, next one is on Monday 17 August

A little over a year ago posters in this forum were looking for like minded people to meet up and go on investigations. In June 2014 we tried it but the attendances were low enough 3 to five people… but it lead to two of those die-hards to set up a paranormal investigation team (one with lots of experience and one with little investigation experience (moi!) ) That is why I continue to let you guys and gals know when these meet ups are happening, i.e. people a year ago wanted such a group. The current group is made up of a social side (Monday meetups) and paranormal investigation team circa 10 core members. Please PM me if you want to know more ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

well done!

Tonight's paranormal meet-up is at 7:15pm Dublin city centre. Please PM me for location

• Advertisement

15 people at tonights meet, great to see you all, next meet up in Dublin city centre, Monday 24 August, please pm me for venue and time...

Just heard, two more people arrived after I left so that makes 17 people, that's a new record!

tonight's Meet-up in dublin, there will be lot to talk about tonight at 7pm after Saturdays investigation. Please Pm me for location of meetup.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

tonight's Meet-up in dublin, there will be lot to talk about tonight at 7pm after Saturdays investigation. Please Pm me for location of meetup.

You should post up a review/thoughts on how the Investigation went?

14 people at last mondays meetup.

Next meet up on Tuesday 1 September. See ya there, please pm me for time and location

Loughc wrote: »
    You should post up a review/thoughts on how the Investigation went?

Thanks Loughc

I would but there doesnt appear to be much interest shown bar yourself, maccord and Riamfada. Saying that, I haven't be a big contributor in the main paranormal boards the past while as our newly formed team (August 2014) is taking up a massive amount of my time since taking over it.

Yeah, I'll try and make time where possible.. we are just back from Charleville Castle. EVP's were hopping and some rappings but nothing solid evidence-wise
    (not feeling too disappointed as if we got solid evidence we would be in to win 'Randi's $1,000,000 prize! Better chance winning the Lotto, even when they add 2 extra numbers from this Thursday)

Best

I2G

Next Paranormal chat Meet-up, Dublin City Centre at 7pm (tomorrow Tuesday 1 September 2015), please PM me for location

Paranormal meet up 7pm Dublin City Centre, please PM me for location

Great to see 12 people at last night's paranormal meet up, thank you to all

• Advertisement

Next paranormal meetup 7pm, Monday 14 September, Dublin city Centre, please PM for location

Advertisement