Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No photos but a description - jellyfish type things

• 18-06-2020 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Was snorkling in Dingle today and saw hundreds of little transparent jellyfish type things. Most of the ones I saw were about the size and shape of a gooseberry with fine pinky purple tendrils. On closer inspection they looked like they had little ripples going up their sides that seemed to be fluorescing or reflecting the light. Every so often there was a bigger one but the vast majority were this size. The biggest one I saw was about the size and shape of a plum tomato.

I also saw an eel, a disposable glove, two crabs and a used condom so overall a mixed bag.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Sound like Sea Gooseberries and/or comb jellies!

Advertisement