Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone freebie offer - Toy story 4 @ Odeon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 charle454

Anyone with 2 tickets for stillorgan at 6pm i will happily take please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Here now. It's basically a playschool at lunchtime. Absolute free for all.

Someone even brought their new born…!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭cletus

In Naas, and there are staff filling the seats from the back to the front. All very civilised, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Loads of empty seats in Charlestown. Girl at the desk said its first come first served so even if you got a code you might not get into the busier ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Stillorgan 3/4 full, sit where you wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Here now. It's basically a playschool at lunchtime. Absolute free for all.

Someone even brought their new born…!

Imagine if you had to pay for the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Blanch was half full. Good movie. Kids enjoyed it. Was no shouting kids or crying. Mine included!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭deep1

brightkane wrote: »
    Blanch was half full. Good movie. Kids enjoyed it. Was no shouting kids or crying. Mine included!

Same experience in blanch, they didn’t even see my codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Yeah they had no interest in anyone's codes in Charlestown either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

godtabh wrote: »
    Imagine if you had to pay for the tickets

In fairness, they quietened down once the film started and didn't hear a peep from the new born.

All well-behaved with the exception of the 2 kids who's mother allowed them to empty their popcorn into the aisle and mash it into the ground by stomping on it during the film.

• Advertisement
Advertisement