Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 hoodies for £20 & free delivery & 20% off

Options
  • 23-08-2018 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭

https://www.tokyolaundry.com

discount code is GRAB20 apply to basket. It works on top of special offers like 2 for 20 hoodies.

accepts paypal :)

got 2 hoodies and a jacket for 36 sterling after 20% discount. not sure what the threshold is for free delivery, but once i switched from UK to ireland delivery the delivery was free - that was welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

never heard of them, are they a decent brand quality wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Cheers OP, 6 tshirts and a pair of shorts for 39 euro.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

brightkane wrote:

They're ok quality, a lot of stuff is in tk maxx. Definitely not superdry standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

I bought this coat a few months ago, absolutely love it and great quality , absolute bargain at that price

https://www.tokyolaundry.com/checkout/cart/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

I bought this coat a few months ago, absolutely love it and great quality , absolute bargain at that price

https://www.tokyolaundry.com/checkout/cart/

Link doesn't work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

Thanks OP 2 hoddies and 2 jumpers for €40. It kept adding £19 delivery even tho the original price was 56 odd, anyway just used parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Getting the following at checkout

Coupon code "GRAB20" is not valid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭VonZan

brightkane wrote: »

No the material is quite thin and shrinks quite quickly compared to other brands IMO. It's a decent price for a branded top though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

men only on the hoodies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Excellent find - fantastic value. Particularly on the coats!

Ordered a coat and a few polo shirts for myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement