Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Three Bill Pay Trio SIM offer for iD customers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

End of next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

My deal finishes next month as well, I went to Eir €15 a month 15gb, 300 mins, 300 txt which is enough for my use. It will go to €30- carphone doing a deal of €15 a month for something slightly better but only if you move from Tesco!! Can you just get a Tesco sim and then move to this deal or are there better deals out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭labrik

I rang three to cancel this morning. Fairly easy process. Didn't try the hard sell too much. Should I receive a text or email stating I've cancelled?

You canceled or ported to prepay? As i was told that you can cancel over the phone or get a sim card(i assume from three) and they will port this number using chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭labrik

I cancelled the contract (30 days notice) over the phone. But I have had no confirmation. I forgot to ask if they send confirmation but he said it would be cancelled.

• Advertisement

They already closed our account(and all access to it) so we don't even have a chance to check is it in debit/credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

Rang them today as my year was up and was offered bill pay sim only same terms for 15 euros for 12 months. Happy enough with that

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭skydish79

FCB1899 wrote: »
    Rang them today as my year was up and was offered bill pay sim only same terms for 15 euros for 12 months. Happy enough with that

were offering me the 12 months for €20 - went to tesco mobile all calls and data and 100 text messages for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

FCB1899 wrote: »

I did the same yesterday using webchat, all done in 10 minutes, no hassle at all but I did make a veiled threat about going to a new provider if I didn't get the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tekwhiz

I rang three a month ago and got extended for another 12 months at 20€. Just rang again thanks to MayForSam's comment and said I was moving to tesco mobile for 15€ and they said they'd match it.. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Just off a call with three and they offered me an extension of my current 5E offer (all data + all calls + all texts) but for 15E so I took that. Valid again for 1 year.

To be honest the 48month deal for 10E (3GB + 100min and some texts) would have been enough but its nice to have the extra data just in case I need it once in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

Does anyone have a number for Three that can be called off a non Three number? 1913 won’t work from non Three numbers.

Call us from abroad on +353 83 333 3 333

loki7777 wrote: »
    Call us from abroad on +353 83 333 3 333

I tried that, but it says it’s just for three business customers.

I’ll give it another go though as I can’t seem to find any other number.

Tell them that you are calling from outside Ireland and ask them to connect you with CS.
    Can i ask why do you need to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

1800 944 833

Might get the same response about it being for business but try it anyway.

loki7777 wrote: »
    Tell them that you are calling from outside Ireland and ask them to connect you with CS.
    Can i ask why do you need to contact them?

My 12 months at €5 is over and need to cancel my account. But the sim is installed in my car as I use it for data only so can’t make calls from the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

My 12 months at €5 is over and need to cancel my account. But the sim is installed in my car as I use it for data only so can’t make calls from the number.

Put the SIM into a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

You can also call 1800 330 333.
    This is their sales number, and it was there from launch.

bromley52 wrote: »
    Put the SIM into a phone.

If only I’d thought of that... 🙄

• Advertisement

Just bumping this one - my 12 month 15 euro p.m. deal with Three expired so I'm back up to 30 p.m. - anyone else had any luck with Three offering a follow-up discount? They are proving very difficult to get hold of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Just bumping this one - my 12 month 15 euro p.m. deal with Three expired so I'm back up to 30 p.m. - anyone else had any luck with Three offering a follow-up discount? They are proving very difficult to get hold of these days.
    Thanks for reminding about this, I forgot my discount is to expire too. Will try to get hold of them today. I'm off to GOMO if they won't extend.

Thanks for reminding about this, I forgot my discount is to expire too. Will try to get hold of them today. I'm off to GOMO if they won't extend.

I eventually got on to them after a 45 minute wait in the queue, offer was only for 12 months and no extension even though I said I was moving to another provider, so it's off to GoMo for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Was a different experience in my case:
    Can you extend? -> Nope. -> OK, I want to cancel. -> And where will you move to? -> GoMo -> Right, so we can't extend under the current plan, but we have a different one, which changes absolutely nothing for you and will still be €15 per month...
    So I took the offer.

Advertisement