Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

dr gonzo wrote: »
    I also have an exam tomorrow... creepy... :pac:

Boards procrastination is always a solid plan

christ! so do I!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,037 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Anyone notice its very windy out tonight.

Spooky!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Why did I read this thread, I won't sleep tonight. And the wind howling isn't helping either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Creepiest thing that happened to me was years ago when I was quite young. I used to share a bedroom with my brother at the back of our house and one night I was awoken by a rhythmic humming sound. It would increase in intensity and then decrease again. I thought it was just machinery or something, but then it started to get louder and louder as the minutes passed. A light then started to shine through the curtains. It too got brighter and more intense as the humming got louder.

This went on for around 20 minutes and my brother was still fast asleep as if he couldn't hear a thing. I was petrified and didn't dare move in bed. I had no idea what was causing the light and sound. Eventually the sound became deafening and the light lit up the whole room, as if whatever was causing it was right outside the window. I had to get up and see what it was.

Nervously I opened a slit in the curtains and......................everything stopped. Immediately. The sound was gone and the light had disappeared. I pulled open the curtains to get a good look, nothing, just the back garden.

My heart was still pounding so couldn't get back to sleep for an hour or so. To this day I've no idea what it was, but it scared the absolute **** out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I heard about this "thing".

They say it's as big as four cats, and it's got a retractable leg so as it can leap up at you better and you know what, it lights up at night, and it's got four ears. Two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of back-up ears, and it's claws are as big as cups and for some reason it's got a tremendous fear of stamps and herself was tellin' me that it's got magnets on it's tail so's if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you, and instead of a mouth it's got four arses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Zillah wrote: »
    Best creepy story that I heard was from an American I met in a hostel who swears it was true. I won't try and retell the long version, so here is the short one: He went camping in some forested mountains alone despite being warned that it was a bad idea. His friends said it was dangerous, no one would be around to help him if he hurt himself etc, other people warned him that there were all sorts of crazy people living out in the wild that love to screw with campers. He spent the whole weekend up there, hiking during the day, taking photos, sleeping in his tent etc, and had no problems whatsoever. After he got home he went through his photos and found one that appeared to be of him fast asleep taken from the corner of his tent.
    That is fcuking creepy, even if its bull****.

Ever see Sinister, or The Omen? This is similar:
    When my parents went on their honeymoon to Spain, they decided to hire out a car and drive around the local countryside. Long story short, after a few hours they came to the ruins of an amphitheathre and, assuming that it was just a rural bullring, decided to eat lunch there. It was in very good condition, so my dad snapped a few shots of my mam in the pit. However, at about 15:00, the temperature suddenly dropped, and a sense of foreboding came over her. Dad insisted in one last shot before leaving.
    Dad is a bit of an amatuer historian, so afterwards the first stop was a local guidebook, to check out the history of the place. It was originally a muslim theatre, before the spaniards, under the command of Ferdinand Petore (a notably bloodthristy man) captured the area. Petore decided to stage his own show and performed a rendition if an Old Testament battle, with his soldiers as the forces of Joshua and the local preachers as the losing side. He forced their wives and children to watch. The locals kept it abandoned because the believe it to be haunted by the ghosts of dead "actors" every Sunday at 3. When the pictures were developed the ones from the theatre were missing, and replaced by pictures of a man facing away from the camera, in the market.
    Not bad, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

My memory of being most nervous was in Derry. (Im sure there are other posters here from the North, have had worse experiences than this)
    I was walking down the Strand Road one afternoon on the way to the bus station. There was construction going on across the street, and there was a wall of 10 foot tall wooden sheets surrounding the site. You could hear machinery at work as you walked by. On the opposite side of the street, walking in my direction, was a British army foot patrol. 2 guys in front and 2 guys walking backwards behind them, as they used to do.

Some idiot on the construction site knew the soldiers were on the other side of the partition and proceeded to repeatedly bang the wooden partition with a hammer just as they walked by, making it sound like the foot patrol was under gun fire. They immediately hit the ground with their guns at the ready, and so did everyone else within sight. Myself and my friend lay there watching the soldiers, who appeared very nervous. About 20 seconds passed, but it seemed like a lifetime. They heard a few people laughing from within the site, then they realised it was a practical joke.

No joke when your 30 feet away from an armed soldier who might be panicky

Height of the troubles...

Had got the bus to the southern side of the border near Swanlinbar
    (Idiot of a bus driver wouldn't stop on the border)

I had a push bike and rucksack with me
    Cold wet foggy day - bus driver left me off in middle of nowhere at rural bus stop

Had some 7 miles to go by bike acros the border to get to my destination
    Day light was fading and the fog was getting thicker when I set off into the evening

Fog got so thick that I could just about make out the hedges on either side of the road. Then trouble as the front light started cutting out as the damp was affecting the terminals...

Up ahead loomed the concrete manned checkpoint. Here was I - cycling without any real noise and an intermittent flashing lamp on a dark foggy night whilst approaching an manned checkpoint in what was at best considered a dodgy area

Got to within about 10 feet of the checkpoint when I heard at least one gun being cocked and a squadie called out - Stop and put up your hands. Sh1ting myself I duely put the two hands in front of me

Out of the fog appeared the squadie, gun in hand - at which point he pissed himself laughing and asked

Do you do this kind of thing often?

Had to laugh, said no just occasionally and cycled off into the North...

Changed the pants later

True story ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

TheUsual wrote: »
    Now that is creepy.
    Well, that's kind of the usual thing to happen in AH. Oh, wait :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

A few years ago, I was on a beach in wexford with three of my cousins. We'd been out for a while, and it was getting quite dark and very foggy. You could see the beams of light swinging through the sky from a couple of lighthouses along the coast. It was beautiful!

So we were walking for a while but couldn't find the pathway over the dunes to the car park, so I said I'd run up to the top of one of the dunes to take a look around and try to figure out where we were. The other three waited at the bottom.
    I saw the lights of the car park dead ahead, grand, headed back down to tell them.

As I was coming down the dune, I saw, in the dim light, the three of them sitting on one of the little dunes, facing the sea. I said "Hey" or something like that. They didn't turn around, so I walked further towards them, until I was right beside them, and again I said "Hey. I'm back, the carpark's just over there" when I suddenly saw who I was talking to!
    It was a middle aged woman. She just stared at me, no expression, just a blank stare.

I was about to apologise for disturbing her, but I looked over at the other two people sitting beside her and saw that the one on the far end wasn't a person, but just a tuft of grass that my eyes had turned into the outline of a person in the dim light! Then realised that middle one wasn't a person either.

I looked back at her and still saw a clear face of a woman looking at me, but as I moved back, her face just dissolved into grass and sand. I ran down the dune so fast! The other guys were only a few feet away from where I had been standing talking to the grass.

I saw her face so clearly. I mean, if she walked past me on the street, I think i'd recognise her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Not quite as creepy as most of the stories in this thread, but I still find it freaky.

When I was about 8, my mom and nan had picked me and my brother up from school. We only lived about a 5 minute walk away, so walked home. As we were making our way down the road, alongside a pretty dodgy set of towerblocks, a man came up behind us. My mom looked straight ahead and clutched her bag with an urgency I'd never seen before. The man behind looked alright, didn't seem scary. (Mom later told me she 'suddenly got a bad feeling').

2 seconds after mom had grabbed her bag, the road turned into chaos. Ordinary looking cars passing by screeched and from them jumped dozens of police officers, completely surrounding us. The bloke behind us legged it and the police gave chase. The scale of the sting was not that of a common burglar, this guy was obviously pretty dangerous.

Even today, I don't know what it was that made my mom suddenly feel uneasy, but I'll always trust her instincts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Some of these stories are pretty scary. Read at your own risk!

Jesus christ! I'm lucky no one else is in the office with me because I literally just jumped out of my chair!!!! Heart's still racing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

This kinda freaked me out.......

When I was growing up my record player(yes I am that old!!!) only had two settings,it was either switched off,or was on full blast,and it used to drive my mam crazy.
    Inbetween songs I could hear her shouting at the top of her voice,"Stephen, Stephen.") (I'd shout down what did she want)(" turn that bleedin' music down") was her usual reply

It was a constant thing that happened,I was upstairs thinking I was Freddie or Bruce,blasting out the music,and my mam screaming at me to turn it down.

The week after mam died,I was in the house on my own having a bit of breakdown,and thought f*ck it,there's no-one in,I'm blow the roof off.

I can't remember what record I put on,started to give it socks,when I heard,or at least I thought I heard my mam shouting at me to turn it down,so I came out of my room and started shouting downstairs,"what mam,what do you want),when it dawned on me she wasn't there.

Freaked me out,as I heard her clear as day..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Bruce7

When I was about 8 or 10 a group of us were forced to play roles in the mass at Christmas. The three wise men, Mary and Jesus and all that. There was something weird about the parish priest and it was strongly suspected that he was 'one of them', shall we say, so we all made sure never to be on our own with him (I can't remember his name but we called him Father Mickey Dodger).

We had to go to the church after school to rehearse for a week or so before Christmas day. He was always trying to get kids to come back to his house under various pretexts, but we'd always find a way of avoiding it. Then Christmas Eve came when the costumes were being handed out. He gave most of the costumes out at the last rehearsal, but said that the last few were back in his house, and myself and two other boys, Michael and Dara would have to go back with him to get them. There was no way to refuse, so we went back, whispering to each other to stay near the door and not to allow him to separate us.

So we went into his living room, and it was dark and grotty. The furniture was all ancient and in terrible condition, and there were dirty ashtrays and bottles of drink everywhere. He had a big table with a candle in a holder on it and there were piles of old books on the table. We crept over to the table to look at the book that was lying open but it was in some script we couldn't read. There was something very weird about it. It didn't look like a Bible or anything like that.

The priest came into the room with the costumes, and must have seen that we were a bit freaked out, so he was as friendly and reassuring as he could be. He started giving us our costumes and we began to relax a bit, but then the phone rang, one of those big old black bakelite things. He answered normally, and listened for a minute; then his eyes kind of glazed over and he said "Yes. At once" in this really weird voice. He walked out of the room as if he hadn't seen us and went upstairs. He had left the phone off the hook and Dara went over and picked it up.

"Who's there?" he said, trying to sound brave. Then his face went white and he froze completely. Michael had had enough. He grabbed Dara and me and we ran out of there. As we passed through the hall, the priest was coming down the stairs carrying a roll of black bags and a rope. We ran like Hell and didn't look back until we were back on our road.

We asked Dara what he had heard on the other end of the phone, but he was completely white; he just shook his head, and wouldn't say a single word. We went home, and after that we simply never saw him again. He wasn't there at mass the next day, and when we went to call for him after Christmas, his house was completely empty. When school started again, his desk was left empty for a few days and then just taken away. Another family moved into his house a few months later and that was that.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,037 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Bruce7 wrote: »
    When I was about 8 or 10 a group of us were forced to play roles in the mass at Christmas. The three wise men, Mary and Jesus and all that. There was something weird about the parish priest and it was strongly suspected that he was 'one of them', shall we say, so we all made sure never to be on our own with him (I can't remember his name but we called him Father Mickey Dodger).

We had to go to the church after school to rehearse for a week or so before Christmas day. He was always trying to get kids to come back to his house under various pretexts, but we'd always find a way of avoiding it. Then Christmas Eve came when the costumes were being handed out. He gave most of the costumes out at the last rehearsal, but said that the last few were back in his house, and myself and two other boys, Michael and Dara would have to go back with him to get them. There was no way to refuse, so we went back, whispering to each other to stay near the door and not to allow him to separate us.

So we went into his living room, and it was dark and grotty. The furniture was all ancient and in terrible condition, and there were dirty ashtrays and bottles of drink everywhere. He had a big table with a candle in a holder on it and there were piles of old books on the table. We crept over to the table to look at the book that was lying open but it was in some script we couldn't read. There was something very weird about it. It didn't look like a Bible or anything like that.

The priest came into the room with the costumes, and must have seen that we were a bit freaked out, so he was as friendly and reassuring as he could be. He started giving us our costumes and we began to relax a bit, but then the phone rang, one of those big old black bakelite things. He answered normally, and listened for a minute; then his eyes kind of glazed over and he said "Yes. At once" in this really weird voice. He walked out of the room as if he hadn't seen us and went upstairs. He had left the phone off the hook and Dara went over and picked it up.

"Who's there?" he said, trying to sound brave. Then his face went white and he froze completely. Michael had had enough. He grabbed Dara and me and we ran out of there. As we passed through the hall, the priest was coming down the stairs carrying a roll of black bags and a rope. We ran like Hell and didn't look back until we were back on our road.

We asked Dara what he had heard on the other end of the phone, but he was completely white; he just shook his head, and wouldn't say a single word. We went home, and after that we simply never saw him again. He wasn't there at mass the next day, and when we went to call for him after Christmas, his house was completely empty. When school started again, his desk was left empty for a few days and then just taken away. Another family moved into his house a few months later and that was that.

what did your friend hear from the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Bruce7

what did your friend hear from the phone?

Nobody knows, but I firmly believe SATAN was on the line, calling from HELL.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Yeah. I'll post a story or two later, but first thing that came to mind was the Dylatov Pass Incident. Still makes the hair stand on the back of my neck thinking about it.

Several hikers were killed while climbing in Russia and the autopsy couldn't determine what the cause of death was.
    Soviet investigators determined only that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths. Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.
    The chronology of the incident remains unclear because of the lack of survivors.

Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of −30 °C (−22 °F).
    Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue.

The hikers' clothing was found to be highly radioactive.

Freaky stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

brummytom wrote: »
    Not quite as creepy as most of the stories in this thread, but I still find it freaky.

When I was about 8, my mom and nan had picked me and my brother up from school. We only lived about a 5 minute walk away, so walked home. As we were making our way down the road, alongside a pretty dodgy set of towerblocks, a man came up behind us. My mom looked straight ahead and clutched her bag with an urgency I'd never seen before. The man behind looked alright, didn't seem scary. (Mom later told me she 'suddenly got a bad feeling').

2 seconds after mom had grabbed her bag, the road turned into chaos. Ordinary looking cars passing by screeched and from them jumped dozens of police officers, completely surrounding us. The bloke behind us legged it and the police gave chase. The scale of the sting was not that of a common burglar, this guy was obviously pretty dangerous.

Even today, I don't know what it was that made my mom suddenly feel uneasy, but I'll always trust her instincts!

I've posted this incident elsewhere on Boards, but your story really reminded me of it.

I was about ten or eleven and my mother and I were getting the ferry from Fishguard back to Ireland and we were waiting in this grotty cafe to get on the ferry.

This guy came over and started talking to us, and he was the creepiest individual I ever recall coming across. Intuition was screaming that he was bad. It must have been for my mother too, because she would normally talk to a wall but she hardly answered him. He asked her all these questions about who we were, where were we from etc. I knew it was bad when my mother lied and told him we lived in London and gave him a fake name for me. He was awfully interested in me *shudder*

Anyway, all of a sudden a couple of police officers come up to the guy and start talking to him, he gets very defensive and they arrest him!

No idea what happened after that, because the ferry doors had just opened and we legged it aboard with much relief!

Generally, intuition is spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Drakares wrote: »
    Yeah. I'll post a story or two later, but first thing that came to mind was the Dylatov Pass Incident. Still makes the hair stand on the back of my neck thinking about it.

Several hikers were killed while climbing in Russia and the autopsy couldn't determine what the cause of death was.

Freaky stuff..

Ah jaysus I'd just managed to forget about that from the last time it was posted in AH. Won't sleep for weeks now :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

One time I bit into a sasuage with a vein in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

One night I was fast asleep when I was pulled out of my bed by the legs, out my bedroom door and down the stairs.

My brother is a pr!ck when he comes home drunk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I lived and worked for a while near Raleigh in North Carolina and the nearest Holiday Inn became my local pub for a few sociables on the weekend as there wasn't any other bars around. Got to know the barman and a few of the regulars and there was always a tourist or two to chat to (not many Irish people in that neck of the woods so they used to love my accent).

This particular Friday evening I was there wasn't any different than the others and I was chatting having fun. On one of my many trips to the jacks that evening (once you break the seal and all that) a thin guy with a baseball cap came in right after me and used the urinal two up from me. Being the talkative paddy I say hello and he mumbled back. I mentioned something about the weather and again a mumble. He finished up and was leaving but I thought he stopped behind me before he went out. I heard a clicking noise like he was lighting a Zippo lighter. When I turned around to look at him he was heading out the door with his back to me.

Barman asked me was I OK when I came out and what happened with the guy. I said nothing, he mumbled, lit a cigarette and left. Seemingly he was a local troublemaker and had caused rows before. The next week when I went in, the barman and one of the locals got all excited and rushed to tell me the same guy was arrested that same night I had met him as he had shot someone. He was high as a kite and it appeared to be a random shooting (later he was sentenced to life because of it). The barman found out that yer man didn't smoke so the guys were in full speculation mode and were convinced that the clicking I heard was the guy actually trying to fire his gun at me but when it misfired he left. The next guy wasn't so lucky.

I called bullshít on that and don't really dwell on it. What you don't know won't hurt you but other people are a bit creeped out when I tell that story to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

dr gonzo wrote: »
    I was browsing Reddit and came across a thread like this that had some interesting stories. Obviously, as this is After Hours, and not Paranormal, they dont have be ghost infested stories but I'm sure many boardsies have interesting stories of their own? (or this thread will be buried in half an hour...)

Bit of a cop-out but until I can think of some of my own I've included some from the Reddit page. Obviously it goes without saying that they may be entirely untrue, but good reads nonetheless.

Lucky you didn't stop, I'd say they would have been mad after you drove through their film set.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

I good few years ago I was living in this rented house on the north circular road and it was a sunday afternoon, no one was around and I was bored.

I was given a coupel of horror books, one being the exorcist and the other one was the omen.

I read the Exorcist from start to finish from 4pm to 7pm or so, cant remember exactly.

Anyway I decided to go to bed for a sleep, it was in the winter time so it was dark at this stage.

Whilst lying in my bed a felt this cool breeze over my head towards my feet so I was semi-awake then I felt the quilt being pulled away from me chest towards my feet also but I was holding the top of the quilt with both hands pulling the quilt back uyp towards me and at this point I felt it was a wierd sensation that this was happening because I could feel what was going on while half asleep, definitely wasnt a dream.

Then cos I got freaked out with what was happening I woke up suddenly and it stopped but just as it stopped I heard was seemed like a groan, a voice go Urghhh!

That was it but the freakiest thing that as ever happened to me, and on my kids life no BS.

To say the least I have never read a horror book since.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Mellio wrote: »
    definitely wasnt a dream.

It was definitely a dream.

Mellio wrote: »
    I good few years ago I was living in this rented house on the north circular road and it was a sunday afternoon, no one was around and I was bored.

I was given a coupel of horror books, one being the exorcist and the other one was the omen.

I read the Exorcist from start to finish from 4pm to 7pm or so, cant remember exactly.

Anyway I decided to go to bed for a sleep, it was in the winter time so it was dark at this stage.

Whilst lying in my bed a felt this cool breeze over my head towards my feet so I was semi-awake then I felt the quilt being pulled away from me chest towards my feet also but I was holding the top of the quilt with both hands pulling the quilt back uyp towards me and at this point I felt it was a wierd sensation that this was happening because I could feel what was going on while half asleep, definitely wasnt a dream.

Then cos I got freaked out with what was happening I woke up suddenly and it stopped but just as it stopped I heard was seemed like a groan, a voice go Urghhh!

That was it but the freakiest thing that as ever happened to me, and on my kids life no BS.

To say the least I have never read a horror book since.

Sounds like maybe sleep paralysis or a waking dream. Thankfully I've never experienced it, but it's supposed to be absolutely terrifying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

The only thing I can think of is...

One night (about 7pm) I got on my bike and cycled round my estate to call in to my friends house. His mam said he was off at training. That was grand.
    I get on my bike and slowly cycle along the path.

I looked over my right shoulder and there was a wine Rover car creeping along the road behind me. The driver was a bald guy with a large pointy nose (that's the only way I can remember his facial features). He was staring at me.

So I got a little freaked and began cycling faster up the eastate and around a corner to enter the older part of the estate. I was heading towards my other friends' house and I slowed down again. Looked over my right shoulder again and there was the car..again.. With yer man staring at me.

So I stopped my bike and did a complete u-turn on the path and flew back up the road and around a corner, into a lane between a construction site and the back of the houses of the road I was just on.
    I flew down the lane and stopped about half way (It was a long laneway) and looked back. Only to see the car that was following me leave the estate.

I know it's not as scary as some of the stories here, but as a 9 year old, it fúcking terrified me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Was playing a tune in Taaffes bar, Galway in 1996 when I looked up at the telly in the corner, Sky News was running the latest breaking news on the Dunblane massacre. My brothers two kids went to that same school, I tried to get through for a few hours to Scotland to my family I finally got through to the brother and found out his kids were OK. I was a wreck after that.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Was playing a tune in Taaffes bar, Galway in 1996 when I looked up at the telly in the corner, Sky News was running the latest breaking news on the Dunblane massacre. My brothers two kids went to that same school, I tried to get through for a few hours to Scotland to my family I finally got through to the brother and found out his kids were OK.

One of my friends was going to school at the time in Perth, not too far away. We'd be the same age roughly as those poor kids would be now. She remembers everyone's parents being called to pick them up early from school. Nobody was sure what had happened and whether he might come for other schools too. She says she always remembered her mother being in bits, remembering the parents just up the road who would never pick up their kids again :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

A girl from Dublin is with her family on holidays in the midlands (during the late 70's). She is walking with her mum on the main street, they go into a shop and suddenly the people and the decor change to early 1900's.

Everything changes, and when she comes out of the shop the rest of the town from her vantage point is 1900's. She does not remember how long it stayed like that, but still remembers the occurence 30 years later with fear.

This happened to someone I know.

Any idea's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A girl from Dublin is with her family on holidays in the midlands (during the late 70's). She is walking with her mum on the main street, they go into a shop and suddenly the people and the decor change to early 1900's.

Everything changes, and when she comes out of the shop the rest of the town from her vantage point is 1900's. She does not remember how long it stayed like that, but still remembers the occurence 30 years later with fear.

This happened to someone I know.

Any idea's?

Shop was a wormhole?? That sounds nuts, freaky stuff.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement