Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nikon D700 in Harvey Norman Swords

• 10-03-2011 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was just in looking at some SLR's, I'm interested in the Canon 550D but i got talking to one of the guys in there and they told me that they have dropped the Nikon D700 Body Only from 1899e to 1599e.

Now this is well out of my price range but I thought somebody might be interested in this. However there is only the display model left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭NewHillel

I was just in looking at some SLR's, I'm interested in the Canon 550D .

@OP If you do buy the 550D the Magic Lantern Firmware takes it to a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

The D700 is €2,399 in most places OP, are you sure it wasn't the D7000?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kaz_corcoran

Arciphel wrote: »
    The D700 is €2,399 in most places OP, are you sure it wasn't the D7000?

I second this. Harvey Norman is known to be a complete rip off when it comes to cameras!! Even the staff agree...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 warrior1986

no its the D700 hundred because i checked it out when i came home.

pretty good deal id imagine if its 2399 everywhere else.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

NewHillel wrote: »
    @OP If you do buy the 550D the Magic Lantern Firmware takes it to a whole new level.

I must look into this for my 550

• Advertisement
Advertisement