Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Classic €36.99 @ Argos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

VanZan wrote: »
    There's also Retroboot too. From what little I've read AutoBleem doesn't make any changes to the PSC whereas BleemSync does. So it's that little bit safer. It's also easier to add games to AutoBleem.

Got it working , usb wouldn't format to fat 32 , even via the cli, had to get some software to do it for me but , working like a dream now. Currently enjoying breath of fire IV

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sneaklem

has anyone tried these...for PS Classic

http://www.truebluemini.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DrFunkatron

Bought a four port powered USB hub, lobbed autobleem onto an old usb stick, downloaded a few ROMs. Dead easy, now I just need time to play the ****ing thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,826 ✭✭✭ozmo

When formatting - did you leave it at the default of 32Kb blocks or go for 64kb blocks?

Rufus offers these two options for Fat32?

Wondering if the choice I made at this point is whats making it unusably slow or if it a rubbish 64G usb drive I have.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭bromley52

ozmo wrote: »
    When formatting - did you leave it at the default of 32Kb blocks or go for 64kb blocks?

Rufus offers these two options for Fat32?

Wondering if the choice I made at this point is whats making it unusably slow or if it a rubbish 64G usb drive I have.

Make sure that whatever drive you are using that it doesn't need any more than 300mA as that is all an unaltered PSC will provide.
    Use this software on a PC to measure the power usage of a USB device. The download icon is towards the bottom above the list of countries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭bunderoon

I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

How are you with Tracker Mortgages?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

Ordered one of these off GameStop.ie @ €29.99 with free postage which was a blessing seeing as the local Game Stop was sold out. Looked at the stock availability map and they seem to be starting to sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

tryfix wrote: »
    they seem to be starting to sell out.

bu..but... it's terrible, slow and crappy emulation :confused:

mrcheez wrote: »
    bu..but... it's terrible, slow and crappy emulation :confused:
    Its only €30 and tiny. It can play sonic the hedgehog as well as my €600 QNAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

bromley52 wrote: »
    Its only €30 and tiny. It can play sonic the hedgehog as well as my €600 QNAP.

I was being sarcastic :pac:

I'm loving it... even with the basic setup games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Alonso77

Am i missing something or can you only quit a game and go to main menu by pressing the reset button?

First world probs I know but If so its a bit of a drag having to walk across the room to change a game

Alonso77 wrote: »
    Am i missing something or can you only quit a game and go to main menu by pressing the reset button?

First world probs I know but If so its a bit of a drag having to walk across the room to change a game
    It's the included fitness program. Couch to PSC in 3sec.

anyone order from gamestop and still waiting on it ? ordered mine last friday and still not arrived, even paid the extra 3 snoops for express shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

sneaklem wrote: »
    anyone order from gamestop and still waiting on it ? ordered mine last friday and still not arrived, even paid the extra 3 snoops for express shipping
    Ordered mine on Friday as well, had it shipped to the office and it was there first thing Monday morning, free shipping too.

Gamestop sent me an email and a An Post tracking link, could you check that?

i didnt even get an email with tracking info. Checked the order and just says its confirmed.

With the exception of it being an error, the only explanation I could think of is that there was a big demand for them on Friday and they are possibly sourcing some extra stock for you, express shipping wouldn't help in this situation. I ordered mine first thing Friday morning, so maybe that made a difference.

fair point, thanks for that 1huge1, i have sent them off an email for an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Anyone take a look inside them to see whats in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 gledge

I ordered from gamestop yesterday at about 11am and recieved today at 12

I ordered this OTG hub. I read somewhere that it works with the PlayStation classic.
    It is shipping from China so could take about 4 weeks to arrive.

• Advertisement

they cancelled order, never told me and never told me why. re-ordered using paypal this time.

Ordered in GS but no email yet.

takes awhile for order confirmation email to be sent at times.

Finally got my tracking info, paying via paypal worked a treat

Got confirmation email from Gamestop and then an email to say it was processed and sent to the Courier.

Tracking number also provided.

Wow that was a fast delivery I got it today by Courier from Gamestop, less that 24 hours.

Happy out :)

Does anyone know if WiFi is working with Bleemsync 1.1?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭VanZan

Pretty sure that hasn't been added yet mate.

Enjoying this so far,

Have Autobleem with retroarch installed.

I know I can play playstation roms through autobleem, but has anyone tried to play ps1 roms through retroarch, I know that might sound redundant, but it would be handier due to the save state functions being a lot more accessible on retroarch.

1huge1 wrote: »
    Enjoying this so far,

Have Autobleem with retroarch installed.

I know I can play playstation roms through autobleem, but has anyone tried to play ps1 roms through retroarch, I know that might sound redundant, but it would be handier due to the save state functions being a lot more accessible on retroarch.

Yes works well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I've been using autobleem and retroarch, with a microSD card via a usb adapter (maybe the issue is here) but I've encountered the system crashing a few times when trying to start a game on retroarch and the card would become corrupt, I would have to format and copy the file over again. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Advertisement