Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best spot for doin some pad work ?

• 28-03-2021 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for recommendations of any beginner friendly gyms that have a class that just work on technique pad work boxing muay thai, fitness..

Im looking just hit up a friendly atmosphere class once or twice a week and work on the above without being obliged to spar hard.

Any recommendations when things open? North dublin preferably

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Hi all,

Im looking for recommendations of any beginner friendly gyms that have a class that just work on technique pad work boxing muay thai, fitness..

Im looking just hit up a friendly atmosphere class once or twice a week and work on the above without being obliged to spar hard.

Any recommendations when things open? North dublin preferably

Dublin Combat academy in phibsboro behind the cross guns snooker club

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

ASOT wrote: »
    Dublin Combat academy in phibsboro behind the cross guns snooker club

Had the pleasure of training with Collie and Stefan Korodi a few times and gents. Stef is still out in Thailand but Collie is a gem, great recommendation. Tbh any of the gyms are beginner friendly especially the striking classes. I walked into concorde 6 years ago and loved the striking from day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭CandyButcher

Had the pleasure of training with Collie and Stefan Korodi a few times and gents. Stef is still out in Thailand but Collie is a gem, great recommendation. Tbh any of the gyms are beginner friendly especially the striking classes. I walked into concorde 6 years ago and loved the striking from day 1

Thanks guys sounds perfect. All I want is to hit some pads for self defence nothing major. Ust to train in kokoro and they had a great k1 class 10 yrs ago (were does time go), lifting weights just dosent compare with smashing some pads.

Almost 32 now hate to see my fitness levels compared to when I was 21

Advertisement