Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barre classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys:

I just moved to Dublin, and trying to sign up for some fitness. A lot of my US friends are crazy about barre classes (namely Barre 3, Figure 4, Physique 57, The Bar Method, Pure Barre...). Is there anything similar offered in Dublin? And I don't mean ballet as such, but ballet-inspired body sculpting workouts. I saw Barre Blitz in Pilates Center, which looks promising, but that's too for for me to commute from Dublin 4.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Red1900

There is a Ballet Barre Pilates class on in Rathmines at Centre Studios on Monday night at 8.15pm. It's exactly the type of class you are describing. Lot's of work based on the Bar Method from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 saccharine

Thanks a lot, Red1900! That seems to be exactly what I was looking for! Too bad it's only once a week, and I've already made plans for tonight. Will try it next week unless I'm traveling.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mrs Mop

Hi there- did you check out the Barre classes in Rathmines ??? Just wondering were they worth a try??:o

Advertisement