Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greedy Money Grabbing Solicitors

• 29-01-2020 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    Could somebody please PM me with solicitor recommendation.

is it just me or dose anybody else feels that these solicitors are greedy money grabbing vultures?
    I mean I respect fees and expect to pay the required fees but I respect them to be a little bit more reasonable.

How can you "shop around" every time you want to talk to a new solicitor for initial consultation it is between €200 and €250
    One guy quoted me €450 per hour!
    Another lady a fixed fee of €15,000 for 48 hours work and extra for administration and Barrister plus 23% VAT
    Most are around €300 per hour
    A one day (few hours appearance at at settlement meeting) fee of €3,000 ! plus Barrister.

Can anybody please PM me with a family law solicitor detail that they found to be more reasonable priced, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pick_Up

Also interested in this.if the OP heard of anyone message me.

Advertisement