Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aliwee caves

• 04-11-2010 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

hi has anyone any experience of visitng the aliwee caves to see santa? im looking into it for my siblings but on the website it doesnt give much info about pricing etc. is it worth it? and what kind of money am i looking at? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

My brother went last year with the kids and said it was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭podgee

I went a few years back and it was the best Santa visit the kids ever had - well worth it. Haven't returned though as it's a long drive from Dublin..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Been to ailwee caves around 6 times and bunratty twice. It's costs 100 euro for 2 adults and 2 kids. Under 1 s are free.

The present it cheap. But it's good fun. The under 9s would benifit more. Also if they don't like the dark bring a torch. Were already booked for this year not bringing the 11 year old. I think you have to phone up Shannon heratige to book. Sorry on iPod can't type on it.

Phone number is 1890 245593

96 euro for 4 just found ticket children cost more than adults

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Been to ailwee caves around 6 times and bunratty twice. It's costs 100 euro for 2 adults and 2 kids. Under 1 s are free.

The present it cheap. But it's good fun. The under 9s would benifit more. Also if they don't like the dark bring a torch. Were already booked for this year not bringing the 11 year old. I think you have to phone up Shannon heratige to book. Sorry on iPod can't type on it.

Phone number is 1890 245593

96 euro for 4 just found ticket children cost more than adults

thanks. ill look more into it. sister is 6 but brother is 13. i doubt he would mind much. id say it books out quick though doesnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

It used to book out quick, don't think so anymore as people don't have the money.

To be honest the 13 year old would not really enjoy it unless you booked him as an adult, the presents are not that great. My 11 year old refuses to go anymore mainly young kids at it, perfect for the 6 year old.

• Advertisement
Advertisement