Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OME coil springs

• 21-10-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

anybody know of a supplier for ome springs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Original Manufacturer Equipment or Old Man Emu?

Original Manufacturer Equipment from main dealer.

Old Man Emu from the usual 4x4 equipment suspects. Devon 4x4 are agents, to the best of my knowledge. I don't know of anyone in Ireland carrying the brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Most off roaders here are going for Terrafirma gear although I'm on OME shocks from Gwyn Lewis 4x4.

Andrew at West Coast Spares in Co Galway and Jonathan at Crozier 4x4 in Offally stock Terrafirma gear for Land Rover.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

thanks rovi , sorry should of said old man emu ,got a good price from devon 4x4 alot cheaper than tbr

Advertisement