Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-08-2015, 20:34   #1
simohall

Installation ID for HKC APP

Hi Guys

Have a replacement phone and i need to find the installation id to log in again

I've looked though the panel while in engineering mode, and i can't seam to find it anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Advertisement
15-08-2015, 21:50   #2
stuartkee

Quote:
Originally Posted by simohall View Post
Hi Guys

Have a replacement phone and i need to find the installation id to log in again

I've looked though the panel while in engineering mode, and i can't seam to find it anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Out of engineers mode press 0*9 followed by your user code. displays the site id and password
Thanks from:
01-11-2016, 20:51   #3
Roto.D

Hi All, Exact same issue, new phone and need to set up SecureComm app - I have the site ID from the older phone settings but not the password. When I tap in 0*9 on the panel I get Quick Denied -
Appreciate any help out there. Thanks
01-11-2016, 21:22   #4
stuartkee

Who ever installed it has disabled that option it can be turned on in the engineer mode other wise you need to try get it from HKC but they don't like dealing with the end user so get the installer to get it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto.D View Post
Hi All, Exact same issue, new phone and need to set up SecureComm app - I have the site ID from the older phone settings but not the password. When I tap in 0*9 on the panel I get Quick Denied -
Appreciate any help out there. Thanks
01-11-2016, 21:24   #5
Roto.D

Thanks. Any idea How To enable it in engineering mode?
Advertisement
01-11-2016, 22:14   #6
stuartkee

Yes if you have the engineer code it is in systems ops menu then go to the quick key menu and enable 0*9 in there

quote="Roto.D;101529080"]Thanks. Any idea How To enable it in engineering mode?[/quote]
Thanks from:
01-11-2016, 22:16   #7
stuartkee

Or go to the comms menu and then to secure comm menu and your details are in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartkee View Post
Yes if you have the engineer code it is in systems ops menu then go to the quick key menu and enable 0*9 in there

quote="Roto.D;101529080"]Thanks. Any idea How To enable it in engineering mode?
[/quote]
01-11-2016, 22:32   #8
Roto.D

Thanks stuartkee,
I have the engineer code

If you have the engineer code it is in systems ops menu then go to the quick key menu and enable 0*9 in there
Tried this but the quick key only go to 0*7 then back to 0*1 - no option to enable 0*9

Or go to comms menu and then to secure comm menu and your details are in there

I cant find a comms menu - its an older 812 panel with the GSM-SC - is it buried deeper in one of the other menus?
01-11-2016, 22:58   #9
stuartkee

Yes goto the comms menu then dialler menu it will ask for the factory code that is 4567 and it's in there on the 8/12

quote="Roto.D;101529916"]Thanks stuartkee,
I have the engineer code

If you have the engineer code it is in systems ops menu then go to the quick key menu and enable 0*9 in there
Tried this but the quick key only go to 0*7 then back to 0*1 - no option to enable 0*9

I cant find a comms menu - its an older 812 panel with the GSM-SC - is it buried deeper in one of the other menus?[/quote]
Thanks from:
Advertisement
02-11-2016, 08:00   #10
Roto.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartkee View Post
Yes goto the comms menu then dialler menu it will ask for the factory code that is 4567 and it's in there on the 8/12

quote="Roto.D;101529916"]Thanks stuartkee,
I have the engineer code

I cant find a comms menu - its an older 812 panel with the GSM-SC - is it buried deeper in one of the other menus?
[/quote]
02-11-2016, 08:03   #11
Roto.D

Legend... Thanks mill Stuart. I had already changed the factory code but I knew what it is. Excellent stuff. Got my Site Password and now back up and running with Securecomm on the new phone. Thanks million
Thanks from:
13-01-2018, 10:35   #12
Sono

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am having this problem having switched phones, I have the installation ID but for the life of me I don’t know what the password is, thought it would be one of the 4 digit codes set for the alarm but it doesn’t appear to be.

My installer said he doesn’t have any codes and I should have everything so I’m a bit lost as to what to do.

Tried following the 0*9 path as mentioned above but it says access denied.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks
13-01-2018, 19:29   #13
altor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sono View Post
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am having this problem having switched phones, I have the installation ID but for the life of me I don’t know what the password is, thought it would be one of the 4 digit codes set for the alarm but it doesn’t appear to be.

My installer said he doesn’t have any codes and I should have everything so I’m a bit lost as to what to do.

Tried following the 0*9 path as mentioned above but it says access denied.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks
Sounds like the code you are using does not have the permission to view or else your installer disabled the 0*9.
If that's the case you will need to contact your installer.
11-08-2018, 10:54   #14
baegan

I have hkc 1070. I have hkc app to turn on and off.
How do I set it up so i can turn alarm on and off via a text message from my mobile?

Currently I receive text message to phone when there is an alarm but i cannot reply to this message.
Thanks
16-08-2018, 21:05   #15
stuartkee

There is a HKC gateway text number that you text to control the alarm via text it's 0870545756
They you use the commands to arm or disarm
To turn off the alarm you send the code for the alarm then a space then the word disarm looks like this
1234 disarm
1234 arm
1234 stat
1234 force
The commands will only work in that way so code number a space and then one of the above commands it can take up to a minute to work and you will also get a confirmation text when it's done.
Regards Stuart

Quote:
Originally Posted by baegan View Post
I have hkc 1070. I have hkc app to turn on and off.
How do I set it up so i can turn alarm on and off via a text message from my mobile?

Currently I receive text message to phone when there is an alarm but i cannot reply to this message.
Thanks
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion