Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Goodnight to all the DOB agents on boards at the moment

Options
  • 01-06-2015 12:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

with the level of trouble this tax avoiding, dodgy individual has brought down on top of himself it would be crazy to think he's not got all social media trolled at the moment, he's going down in the history books as the one that brought the state down in its 99th year and that's some achievement considering the levels of apathy that exists here, but like every bubble, it has to burst at some stage, it's inevitable considering the variables/spin/lies/pr/nods/winks and whatever you're having yourself involved

see you next tuesday o bribe

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

9er 9er, we got a code red. I repeat, we got a code red. Engage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Night hun, xoxox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

He is a man more sinned against than sinning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 20,487 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

with the level of trouble this tax avoiding, dodgy individual has brought down on top of himself it would be crazy to think he's not got all social media trolled at the moment, he's going down in the history books as the one that brought the state down in its 99th year and that's some achievement considering the levels of apathy that exists here, but like every bubble, it has to burst at some stage, it's inevitable considering the variables/spin/lies/pr/nods/winks and whatever you're having yourself involved

see you next tuesday o bribe

:pac:

Surely this post belongs in the Irish Water thread which has been hijacked by DOB. Or in the seven other DOB threads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Will sell my account to DOB. :cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Night Night, sleep tight, don't let the solicitors bite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

OP's all like when Michael Collins would drive past the g-men and say "How ye men!" with a doff of his cap and speeding off.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Surely this post belongs in the Irish Water thread which has been hijacked by DOB. Or in the seven other DOB threads.

As far as I'm concerned there can't be enough. This story needs to remain completely dominant across Irish social media, news outlets and forums until we get proper engagement from Kenny & co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

We'll resume at 07.00 hours....night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

The state is going down? What does this mean? Do I pack a life jacket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

EDIT:

#redacted is a lovely man and a fine upstanding citizen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Morning y'all, how did ye sleep? I bet there were some late nights in certain households this weekend and I'm not just talking about bank holiday revelry

I wonder what empty promises and distractions we're in store for today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I was on the phone to Denis. He's most unhappy that you have found us out.

You've won this round renegademaster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement