Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHY did you join boards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

ENTP to the f**king bone, this place is like a sweet shop to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Us? Are you plural?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

To complete all levels and to take on the big boss at the end, thus saving the princess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

To complete all levels and to take on the big boss at the end, thus saving the princess.

NERD!!!!!!!!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

ENTP :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Ear nose and throat physician :)

Chucken wrote: »
    Us? Are you plural?
    ENTP :confused:

Sorry I really should have provided a bit more detail. ENTP is a personality type under Myers Briggs model, I'd recommend doing one of the free online tests, it can be scary scary accurate.

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

That's the type I was assigned and it was like reading a story written about me specifically.

And to the "us are you plural" inquiry no but I would imagine ENTPs are hugely over represented on boards, it's a dream come through, argument on tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Sorry I really should have provided a bit more detail. ENTP is a personality type under Myers Briggs model, I'd recommend doing one of the free online tests, it can be scary scary accurate.

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

That's the type I was assigned and it was like reading a story written about me specifically.
    Ah thank you ...well me sleep now ...nite!

Ah thank you ...well me sleep now ...nite!

Not sure if that's genuine or a jab at me for ducking out of an argument about bisexuality over in the "Today's concensus, tomorrows prejudice" thread last night claiming I was tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

To give out about upc

• Advertisement

To give out about upc

I gave up on your usernames :pac:

You'll always be................to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

Its kind of sad seeing people with 1000+ posts. Just shows they have no life. Especially some of the people that disagree with everyone.I'm not sure why I joined but will close my account soon.

Get some friends or something and stop wasting your time on forums getting in arguments with people you don't know or fishing for likes because you have no one else to give you attention!

Its quite sad really.

lickme wrote: »
    Its kind of sad seeing people with 1000+ posts. Just shows they have no life. Especially some of the people that disagree with everyone.I'm not sure why I joined but will close my account soon.

Get some friends or something and stop wasting your time on forums getting in arguments with people you don't know or fishing for likes because you have no one else to give you attention!

Its quite sad really.

Are you on facebook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mocha please!

I think I originally joined up to ask about some college stuff. Seventeen thousand accounts later, I'm still here! No getting rid of me now. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

To get access to Sex & Sexuality forum

It wasn't durty at all. It was actually pretty boring :(

It's gone now and not missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

mikemac1 wrote: »
    To get access to Sex & Sexuality forum

It wasn't durty at all. It was actually pretty boring :(

It's gone now and not missed!

It's still there ;)

But still pretty boring :(

I joined to complain about the leaving cert and then just hung around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

To get a companion for my other hand ...

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

I was stalking a friend. At least I think he's a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

When I first came across Boards, I noticed that everybody was wrong. I decided to sign up and fix it. That was me that did that

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

LizT wrote: »
    I joined to complain about the leaving cert and then just hung around.

Let me guess, the questions didn't suit you? :D

• Advertisement

Cos that's the why.

*nods*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I joined to find out good places to go kayaking.

The Kayak is in the attic and has not moved since about a month after I joined boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

I normally communicate with the sheeple of this world through a mixture of grunting and skill full eye brow movements...

However, when I came on here to discuss the referendum, I could not help reading some of the other topics....

That's when I noticed what was passing for logical and reasoned discussion and I just felt compelled to... Fcuk with all your heads! ;)

It is an enjoyable waste of time, but now i remember why I seem to have dozens of boards accounts over the years... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I played quake and this was a quake forum back in the day. Then I didn't use it for years and years. A mate I used to work with looked at boards every day and That's what got me to log back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

When I first came across Boards, I noticed that everybody was wrong. I decided to sign up and fix it.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,813 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I was trying to find musicians to form a band

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

To chat about quake!

I joined because i needed help with some project I was working on. If I had known I would have been here a decade later, I wouldn't have bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Does anyone know how you find out when you joined in relation to others? Is there like a member number.

• Advertisement

By looking at your first post.

Advertisement